for That Which Lingers

2/25/2017 c1 Guest
Wow nice
I was a bit confused as I've always thought that LoTR was set in an alternative English Medieval period but it worked well in this era
10/15/2016 c1 3limegreenarcher
I absolutely adore this idea of middle earth being our distant future! its beautifully written and I'd love to read any other instances of these remnants or mentions of the demigod warriors in history books long past. once again, I love this!
6/23/2016 c1 2paintbuckets
THIS MADE MY HEART BREAK. Just the idea of all of their stories, their struggles and laughter and triumphs, all their lives just fading like Pan after they died, vanishing from the world, is enough to cause me pain. And then Arion is the last one left! With no way to tell people the truth, about his life and stories, THIS IS KILLING ME.
3/16/2016 c1 Guest
Sad
9/6/2015 c1 LittleManY2K
This.. This is perfect
8/19/2015 c1 Guest
Loved this concept! Will you make more similar stories about some other "relics"?
8/9/2015 c1 9FictionFantasy VI
Very well written. Made me a little sad, but in a good way.
8/1/2015 c1 ww1990ww
Technically Valars are timeless. They just... existed since you know thay are angels and Eru Christian Capital G God who is as well timeless and he is source of all who was is and will be.
8/1/2015 c1 26KiraLiven
Huh, I never thought of it that way. Pretty genius, in my opinion. I'd always thought maybe we were across the sea or to the East past middle-earth, but this is actually really smart... :)

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top