for Damon's Bonnie

12/22/2020 c1 BrianaNammour
please update i’m absolute in love with this story and the way you portray bamon i hope damon gets his stuff together and realizes bonnies the one for him!
12/22/2020 c10 Guest
plz plz plz update soon
12/15/2020 c10 Janedoey1
Update soon love it
12/14/2020 c5 Janedoey1
This story is so good
11/30/2020 c10 Crimson-Kiss17
So glad you're back and excited to see how you wrap up this wonderful story!
11/29/2020 c10 itsaboutonlyme
So glad to see this return!
11/26/2020 c10 Guest
Update please
11/25/2020 c5 1HDbookworm12
lol this story is so crazy! I love it.
11/25/2020 c10 Extacy925
I have not read this story in a long time and I do miss it. Please update soon can't wait to read more. I love the drama it's so good. Is there an enemy that will enter this story?
11/22/2020 c10 ebsrenee
I legit thought this story wasn’t gonna be updated ever again. Thank you so much for coming back to it, and good on you for taking some self care time :)
11/21/2020 c1 Guest
So Bonnie is drunk and Klaus takes advantage of this to rape her (because, no, consent cannot be properly given when under the influence of coersion, drugs or alcohol) and then kills her and so called best friend makes it all about him and bails.
11/21/2020 c10 1Mr and Mrs Grimes
I’m beyond surprised you’ve returned and extremely excited! I love the new chapter, but it also pisses me off lol I wish Damon would just leave annoying elana. Bitch is old news. Poor Bonnie just want Damon to pull his head out of his ass. She should share a past life memory with him so he could see how good they could be together. Thank you for returning! Can’t wait for the next update :D
11/20/2020 c10 Guest
More please
11/20/2020 c10 DaniGB
This story is amazing! I really like that it's different from every other bamon story I had read. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
11/20/2020 c8 6Reighn Venhem 33704
This chapter was wonderful! I actual cried for both Bonnie and Stephan. It is rare that such a scene is written in such a way that both makes me feel both anger, revulsion, and sorrow. I actually had tears in my eyes as I read the scene that I knew would change one of my favorite characters on the show. Thank you for deciding to write this story
361 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »