for Night of Magic

9/25/2020 c3 Guest
I remember the Easter island stone head that wanted the gum. as to why it wanted gum in the first place I have no idea.
10/3/2019 c12 laurienne
ah so cute! one of the best story's i have ever read
1/5/2018 c1 10arwenishtar
So far, this beginning looks nice. Of course, there's always the next chapter...
11/15/2015 c11 Transformers' BABY
I love this chapter it is hilarious please update soon
11/7/2015 c10 Transformers' BABY
Please update story is awesome
10/20/2015 c9 22Lady of the Spirit
Yay for JedTavius! :D fave couple in this fandom.

Aw, Nathan is so cute, getting all blushy like that! XD And I like how you bring up the fact that Ahk was locked up and feared by the exhibits for 54 years or so - not a lot of OC stories bring that up, it's always like, 'Ahk was locked away for a long time, clearly for a reason, but let's never talk about that! :D' I guess since that's what the movie did that's what other writers do, but it bugs me a bit.
10/15/2015 c7 AmayaKiyoshiRose
This is really please
10/6/2015 c8 3Anna Bannanna
Woot. Update soon!
10/3/2015 c8 22Lady of the Spirit
Hi, this story is great and i love it (best NATM OC I've seen so far) but I think you uploaded the same chapter twice, because chapter 8 is just chapter 7 again.
9/30/2015 c7 imacchi11229
This is a really nice awwwwwwwwwww nate is so cute!
9/21/2015 c7 Kate Reign
Aw he blushed that's cute:)! Love this story!
9/16/2015 c6 Kate Reign
Lol! This is funny! Please write more! Go on now update:) (grins) awesome story!
9/16/2015 c5 Kate Reign
Yay! Cool! I love this!
9/7/2015 c5 Ethan
I hope you continue with the story. The characters here are really well thought of. Also, the plot is really good.
8/24/2015 c4 Kate Reign
Yay! You updated. I was the last one who reviewed:) I forgot to log on to my account. This story is so good! Please please please write more. Most of these story's with oc's or self inserts or original characters have girls. It's nice to read one about a guy working with Larry. Awesome! Please you have got to write more! Eeeeeep! I love this story:)! Write more please!
18 Page 1 2 Next »