for Quintessence of Life: Fight for Peace

I am
4/28 c21 Guest
I am ️
4/21 c21 Guest
Why? Are you going to erase the stories?
4/20 c21 SHK2j
I'm still here. Always looking for good stories.
4/20 c21 5Screvier
I am trying to make ill-advised attempts to write my own FanFictions.
4/20 c21 amjohnston90
Still here. Hope you’re doing well!
4/19 c21 Child of Durin
I'm still reading anything that comes up
4/19 c21 HermioneandMarcus
I am
9/9/2019 c20 ancient dancers
This is a brilliant fic!
2/14/2018 c20 armagedon 1987
very good
12/7/2017 c19 OloritraGirl
I love this story so much that it is difficult for me to describe it how much I love it. It is the best story in the fandom, and it is something that you must never doubt.

Everyone got their happy ending, expect for poor Melisende and Much. But I know that Melisende had to die, and I accept her death because I wanted Robin and Marian to be reunited. I love the joint wedding of Robin and Marian, and I appreciate that Marian is pregnant in the epilogue.

Why did you give Robin and Marian a girl? I thought they could have twins.
12/7/2017 c18 OloritraGirl
I love this chapter so much! Marian and Robin are finally together! You know I’m a passionate R/M shipper, and for me it is important that my two beloved characters found a way back to each other. I love their lovemaking in this chapter, and I confess I re-read this scene twice because it is very beautifully written.

I’m also glad that now Guy knows he has never loved Marian. Megan is the love of his life! I’m not a Guy fan, and I dislike the character a lot, but I don’t mind if he finds happiness with someone else, but not Marian.

I love the court of love and Eleanor of Aquitaine in this story! I love it very much! You write the court of love in such vivid colors that I want to be there, and all the court-of-love chapters are amazing!
12/7/2017 c19 OloritraGirl
In this chapter, I really liked that Robin killed Lord Sheridan. I like that the villain who killed Melisende was so brutally murdered. Robert de Beaumont and Robin of Locksley are two most suitable men for killing this villain, their former trainer. It is such a humiliating death for Sheridan because he has been butchered in front of the king’s men whom he once led as a commander.

I like the sheriff’s death, and the tower scene deserves a separate comment. It is a marvelous scene where Robin, Archer, and Guy work together to stay alive, and then Marian comes. Your Marian is so strong and fierce, and she saves Robin from Vaisey. I am sure that she doesn’t care about Guy at the moment when she stabs Vaisey in the gut. She stabs him with Robin’s scimitar! Robin’s scimitar! Hahahaa! It made me smile and laugh maliciously as the sheriff deserved it.

The Rebecca twist was unexpected. I didn’t expect that she is Malcolm’s former paramour. It’s such a nice and unpredictable twist. I can understand why Rebecca hated Malcolm and wanted him dead, but she was so beastly when she killed him. It was truly terrible and at the same time magnificent because it was so well written and marvelous. I like that Meg finished off Rebecca.
10/27/2017 c19 Guest
It is the greatest story I have ever read, my darling. It is so well written and has such a fashinating plot that I cannot find words to express what I feel when I hear the story's title - Quintessence of Life. I was intrigued by the idea of Robin being Eleanor of Aquitaine's bastard son from the very beginning, and I think it's good that you made them friends in the end.

Thank you very much for giving Marian and Robin a second chance at happiness. I liked Melisende, but I'm a devout Marian/Robin shipper and I always want them to be happy together. I like that in this epic they had a daughter, and Marian became a mother for Melisende's son Richard. I can picture Robin's family happiness and I'm happy for him because our hero finally found peace.

I liked the insight into the lives of all the characters in the years to come. That was a good thing to do, Penelope, as readers want to know how Robin and Guy lived after the story ended. I'm glad Robin and Guy were close enough but not really friends, and I'm glad that Archer was with them too.

Thank you for this marvelous epic! I love you!
10/27/2017 c19 3la petite Boleyn
It is the greatest story I have ever read, my darling. It is so well written and has such a fashinating plot that I cannot find words to express what I feel when I hear the story's title - Quintessence of Life. I was intrigued by the idea of Robin being Eleanor of Aquitaine's bastard son from the very beginning, and I think it's good that you made them friends in the very end.

Thank you for this marvelous epic! I love you!
631 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »