for Sparks of Magic

5/30 c18 dragons9
This is good what about Harry's cloak will they ever find it...hope it's not lost forever..Will any of the hogwarts people be joining Harry...like Neville and Luna?
5/17 c18 5Dark Neko 7000
What will happen next time
3/1 c7 1Nathow
Fantastic writing well done will there be any more chapters soon for the sequel
2/19 c18 Matt
You SO need to update your other stories, dude. I mean they haven’t in ages.
2/3 c18 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
1/20 c18 Yukianne72005
I really love this fic keep it up!
1/19 c18 SakuraAnne7583
I hope that there will be more of this!
10/23/2021 c18 Djayden
Awesome! cant wait to read morre!
10/22/2021 c18 e10620ac
mooooooooooooooooooore nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow plzzzzzzz
10/13/2021 c8 Gidget1889
I just wanted to point out that Hemionie's vow, worded as it is, would have caused her to lose her magic. It is worded with the term "never" meaning "not ever". At the time of her vow, she already knew about the actions/plans of Dumbledore and the Weasley trio. That means she knew for about 30 seconds or more which invalidates the use of the term never.

I would word her vow as "I, Hermione Jean Granger, do hereby swear on my magic that I had no knowledge of the plans for the theft of Harry Potter's inheritance by the afformentioned people prior to this conversation. This I swear, so mote it be." Or at least I would use something similar.

I hope this helps. Words have power, especially in this case, and must be chosen with extreme caution lest an unfortunate consequence occur.

I hope that as an author and writer that this is taken as the constructive criticism it is meant to be. :)

Have a wonderful day!
10/1/2021 c18 melissacarpenter19997
Please update
9/19/2021 c1 Guest
Will you be finishing or updating this? I want more Optimus prime Harry arc
8/23/2021 c18 Guest
i love it
8/23/2021 c18 DemonGuest
I LOVE THAT U HAVE FINALLY UPDATED BUT WHAT THE HELL! I mean awesome chapter but that was a long wait, i know things might have happen but a note would have been helpful. Also this chapter was posted in May, it is now Augest. Is there stuff going on, are you busy or something else please let us know. Amazing chapter and can't wait for the next chapter!
8/21/2021 c18 Moonshadowcuteness1
Yaaaay! Welcome back also I'm Soo happy Optimus is back too lol I'm twice as happy
446 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »