for Taking the World by Storm

9/23/2019 c1 Guest
Retarded
8/11/2018 c2 Hannah
I loved the start to your story. I don’t know if you’ll get this but I hope your doing much better
2/26/2018 c2 Guest
no worries it was a good story while it lasted
1/9/2018 c2 Lara
Though I am sad about the discontinuation, congratulations! I hope your baby is healthy and doing well!
10/27/2017 c2 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE!
3/23/2017 c2 12SniggerHedgehog
I hope you have a very happy life and I wish you the very best. You're a strong woman and I'm sure you and your little one will have a good future ! ~3
1/7/2017 c2 TheRideOfTheValkyries
I hope you have a happy life ~3
11/5/2016 c2 67019289
i'm sorry to hear this but i wish you good luck and happiness with your childe!
10/17/2016 c2 sierraseay01
it ok, life hits you
I'm glad your son is your medium
hope it gets better~
9/19/2016 c2 cassiecutie
Has anyone adopted this story yet?
9/17/2016 c2 Ghouly-Girl
Have a happy life sweetheart, you both deserve it.
9/16/2016 c2 Guest
Please update soon
9/11/2016 c2 1Sakihinata
Well, that's fine, things happen, and I wish you a very happy life with your baby and family ;)
9/10/2016 c2 5PsychAnalyst
Oh honey, I'm sorry you had to go through a lot of rough times since you joined FFnet. But (and I speak for myself here) I understand that there are a lot of things that take priority and I'm glad that you were able to find light in the things that had transpired. As a student who studied child development, I support your decision. Family is important (just as we see our Fem!Harry here does the same for Haruhi).

Thank you for taking the time to share your story here in the FFnet community. I hope for many blessings on your future endeavors and may your son receive a lot of love! Congratulations!
9/10/2016 c2 1Fee-der-Nacht
Best wishes for you and your child
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »