for Pet Boy of Fairy Hills

8/21 c14 6brasheril-holmestalentsmaster
I want more! This is too good!

Ass man Natsu for the win my friend!

You should post this on AO3 just to be safe, I've seen stories much less graphic be purged before.

I'd like more testing out erza's different armors and Mira's other take overs.
MIlFs would be good, just like Loli Wendy and hher curvy friend, Mavis and her friend are fine too.

I hope I helped with constructive criticism.
Over and out.
5/3 c14 Guest
Is the story? If not, please free Natsu. It’s becoming rather...uncomfortable to see him enslaved. He deserves to be free. He deserves to get back at his guildmates.
5/2 c1 rrlly.asia3030303030300000z
Natsu, run!
2/21 c12 JustinOtherFictionFan
The plot thickens, as does Natsu of course. Will Lilith get her control back? How will Evergreen react to her first moment of her day with Natsu?
2/20 c11 JustinOtherFictionFan
That was unbelievably arousing! The possession of Mira by a succubus and his domination of her was sexy in the extreme. It did feel like he should have used her back door in the process of dominating Lilith though.
2/19 c8 JustinOtherFictionFan
Not just wood, petrified wood. That was so arousing it was literally painful. The kitchen sex scene was... amazing. Can't wait to see who was behind Gray and who blew him back at the door.
2/4 c1 JustinOtherFictionFan
Excellent and tantalizing start! Can't wait to see how it progresses ;)
11/23/2019 c14 yogaratw607
Continua lucy
6/7/2019 c5 D.Janus
Update PLEASE!
5/22/2019 c1 A Guy Who Just Reads
Love this fanfic wish that you can upload another chapter but if you don’t like writing this story anymore let someone adapt it so that the fans won’t be angry but happy because you let someone adapt it
5/12/2019 c14 D.Janus