for How to Ruin a Packers Game

8/29/2017 c1 1ShadowsOverHeaven
As a huge football fan I was laughing very hard at Vlad freaking out so much over the Packers losing and watching an old game where they won which was an awesome touch. Mostly because that's how a lot of fans of theirs are in real life. HIM and his neurotic butt being the one to do it was awesome. You wrote Peridot well too and this was a fun story, and perhaps the only fanfiction of any kind to give the Titans a shoutout in history, although they are only my second team I am hoping to go to a game of theirs this year. I hope when I do it is against the Packers and I will remember this story well.
3/10/2017 c2 Garlic Zamasu
I swear to God this needs to be made into a series!
5/14/2016 c2 Guest
Please continue this or put it up for adoption.
5/14/2016 c2 13InfernalFox
UPDATE! !
2/6/2016 c2 Guest
If you can't make this a full story, can you give it to someone else?
1/21/2016 c2 Guest
Please continue this
12/9/2015 c2 9bloodydragon000
This is a really good plot. I know that it's a one shot, but you should somehow continue this.
10/18/2015 c1 26DannyFenton123
Lucky escape from Vlad there. Don't interrupt his Packer's game!
10/16/2015 c1 88Lynse
Hehe, nice. I might not know anything of Peridot's character, but I can definitely see Vlad being less than impressed with her in this situation. I am kinda surprised Vlad wouldn't try to capitalize on his capture at all, though, or figure out if she might be any use to him in some way; he can always gag her if he needs to, and just because she hasn't shown much in terms of fighting abilities, it doesn't mean she doesn't have something that's useful. For all he knows, her weird alien DNA could help stabilize his clones. I guess it just strikes me as odd that he'd decide she's more trouble than she's worth, even if he walked into this annoyed with her and planning to kill her off, because he's already demonstrated that he can contain her-at least for a little while-and she has clearly demonstrated that she can manipulate her body's molecular structure and use some kind of energy to fight with, which I would've thought Vlad would be interested in-the power source, the ability, the weapon potential through some sort of synthesized version, you name it. But perhaps that's just me.
10/4/2015 c1 26jeanette9a
giggle that's funny.
well Peridot should count herself lucky Vlad didn't dump her in the ghost zone for fun.
then i think she would miss earth then, she would miss earth a lot.
well then the only way out would be the Fenton portal.
random though:
" finally i'm out of that miserable place."
"GHOST!"
"what?"
"dad i don't think that's a ghost, i'm pretty sure that's an alien."
" ALIEN GHOST!" (shoots weapon)
"meep!"
9/21/2015 c1 32sandydragon
Peridot and Vlad are both pretty amusing characters. It was interesting to see how the two of them would react to meeting something they had no knowledge of before. Their personalities were displayed pretty well here. The contrast between Vlad's more calm (for the most part) attitude and Peridot's irritability was pretty funny. This was a nice quick read.
8/25/2015 c1 1Kindstar
Next short: Danny meets Crystal Gems.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service