FanFiction.Net

Good brother moment.
8/4/2021 c1 jenwincart
loved it
5/27/2016 c1 ziggy.uk
Could so imagine this happening Eva just using Sam for her grades but jumping Dean first chance she gets. And love how Dean finds his little brother and makes it all okay with Sam ... beer and bad TV!
8/19/2015 c1 8KeyofNostalgia
Poor Sam...but this was very sweet. Of course Dean wouldn't do that to his brother! :3
8/5/2015 c1 zekeschance
I just love early Winchester stories, especially when they're in school. This was perfect!
8/4/2015 c1 53ArtistKurai
Yawwww! I love big brother Dean! It's so cute! Especially when he gets parental too. I love it. Good thing Dean already took care of Eva, or she and I would have words. Nobody hurts my Sam. Anyway, that was great!
8/4/2015 c1 scootersmom
This was awesome! I can just imagine this happening. Dean can't help that he is irresistable and the girl definitely a jerk!
8/3/2015 c1 3SandyDee84
A little brotherly love and fluff is exactly what we need during the hellatus. :D
8/3/2015 c1 reannablue
I have to admit I was ready to punch Dean out 1/2 way through the story. So glad he wasn't hitting on Eva. Love the brotherly love and caring that came through so beautifully in the end.
8/3/2015 c1 10Visionairy
The story was really great! It had a very realistic tone to it, and the situation as well as their voices were perfect. Thanks so much for posting!
8/3/2015 c1 Iamsam1013
Great little story! Loved it!
8/3/2015 c1 hotshow
This story was very good. Thank you.
8/3/2015 c1 lenail125
Awesome! Loved it
8/3/2015 c1 Jenjoremy
Oh, poor Sam! What a bitch! I'd love to see a chapter two when Sam sees Eva at school again and refuses to help her with homework anymore.
8/3/2015 c1 27Shannanigans
You probably know what I'm going to ask for now... A second chapter! Well done.
22 Page 1 2 Next »