for It Don't Come Easy

7/1/2019 c6 3Elysia1
Another great crossover. I love your writing style :)
3/7/2017 c6 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
2/19/2017 c6 69lateVMlover
What an interesting story! I really hope you have more to write because I'm very intrigued.
1/10/2016 c6 GoddessDana
I hope you update this soon but if you don't that okay too...
I wanted to wish you & yours a happy new years.
HAPPY 2016! :D
10/11/2015 c6 3doraemax
Damn, you got a nice touch with the Characters... and your quotes? hilarious...

I loved how you are able to insert light-hearted scene with Dawn and Stiles...and then go to heavy scene, with Faith and Dawn.

So, canon divergent. Good, in the sense that the nogitsune will not be an issue. And Allison as Future kick-ass slayer! Yay!. BAD, in that it seems the First IS an issue. Very Bad. Apocalyptic Bad even... Stiles and Crew has yet to join the big leagues...

So, no darach, no Scott-as-True-Alpha? At least not yet? Also no to Sheriff Stilinski getting a clue? Still waiting your take on the Banshee issue... and that mysterious new Deputy. No to Talia Hale? and the Kitsunes (Kira. Since with the nogitsune still imprison, Kira's parents has no reason to accept job in Beacon Hills).

Kudos. Thanks. And...more?
10/11/2015 c1 doraemax
Oh oh... is the First putting his paws in Beacon Hill? Oh... that is a scary thought. Way scarier than the darach... or even the nogitsune having a free for all.
10/7/2015 c6 5willdawg992003
cant wait for the next chpt
10/7/2015 c5 willdawg992003
i notice in every story everyone hates greenburg hahaha why and who the hell is he i dont remember him in teen wolf for some reason
10/7/2015 c1 willdawg992003
well crap im sure the first was talking to derek
9/28/2015 c6 53LucidKren
This was a great addition! I like the changes you made, and the witty dialogue. The confrontation was nice.

I look forward to more!
9/23/2015 c6 Guest
AHHHHH so exciting. I can't wait for new chapters
9/23/2015 c6 Guest
Faith with the nicknames. Is she going to tell Allison who she is, or is she going to play avoidyness?

I'd be surprised if Deucalion retreats permanently. He's probably going to try to regroup.
9/10/2015 c5 gemma
Hilarious. Lol
9/9/2015 c5 GoddessDana
Great chapter... really loving this story! :)
9/9/2015 c5 LucidKren
:D

Great update! And wowza, I hadn't been expecting Allison to be Faith's daughter. But I think it's a great idea! Very exciting.

And ahh, Stiles. Just, Stiles.

Lovely work!