for Conversations

8/18/2015 c1 rosetintedblindspot
What a lovely piece. Really enjoyed the conversation between Ruth and Graham. Thanks for sharing this!
8/16/2015 c1 60Sigma Creations
This is such a lovely scene and it flows so naturally. Thanks for sharing.
8/8/2015 c1 Guest
funny and light!
8/7/2015 c1 NavyLady
I love stories where Ruth charms Graham.
8/6/2015 c1 Guest
Lovely opening chapter.
8/4/2015 c1 19Velocity Girl1980
Lovely. The dialogue between Ruth and Graham was nicely thought out. I like, especially, how he was frosty to begin with and slowly warmed to her (as well as how Ruth persevered with him). Is this a one-shot or is there more to come? I really enjoyed it either way; so thanks!
8/4/2015 c1 3wolfdrum
Really lovely story in which you seamlessly entered past history p HR. I loved how you had this be somewhat Graham-centered and how you portrayed him. I always like stories that include both of Harry's children.
8/4/2015 c1 mhf34
This was great ! Thanks
8/4/2015 c1 147HR always live on
A great one shot. I love imagining Harry and Ruth trying to get along with his kids. Thanks for sharing.
8/4/2015 c1 Deleted Account 91
Really enjoyed this chapter, and how Ruth is just very serene with Graham, and ignores his digs
LBx
8/4/2015 c1 12Sparky75
Really enjoyed this, loved the conversation between Graham and Ruth and the angle you took with this. Thanks for sharing
8/3/2015 c1 katmuel
Awwwwwe, that was lovely.
8/3/2015 c1 186r4ven3
There are layers and subtleties in this that the style you chose to deliver it in amply displays. I enjoyed it immensely, especially that Harry and Graham were able to be civil and respectful to one another when they were together. It was as though Ruth's presence alone had quelled the fire which always emerged between father and son. Very delicately told.
And thank you for this ... my first and only b/day gift. (We only do gifts for children in my family, chiefly because no-one ever knows what to give one another. I wrote a rather lengthy poem for my oldest brother's 60th birthday, but no-one has ever returned the favour!)
8/3/2015 c1 85TheChicaChic
I love the interaction between Ruth and Graham in this. It gives a fresh perspective on the relationship between Harry, Ruth, Graham, and even Catherine. After reading this, I do think this is over if the best stories that you've shared so far. Thank you for sharing.