FanFiction.Net
for DW: Alternate Matches

9/29/2021 c21 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was a surprising turn of events. I would have thought the Apache would have won seeing as A. He’s an actual fighter and B. He is willing to kill unlike the Shaolin. Still, great match as usual and interesting you altered their Dao to just the normal version of it rather than the Liuyuedao like in DAM’s version. Although, I was kind of surprised you didn’t make the Emei Piercers as the Short range weapon and the Dao as the Special weapon or at least replace the Dao or Emei Piercers with the Meteor Hammer. But it’s your take on it so oh well.
9/13/2019 c5 Dewayne Hall1

Hawaiian Koa vs Maori
3/24/2019 c20 Guest
Cool
6/3/2018 c11 Chris
The gladiator wins? Has Hell frozen over?
6/1/2018 c1 CelebTil
everyone forgets the Vikings greatest weapon "his 7 - 10 friends he has with him" Viking fight like a wolf pack they wear them down get them tired then they strike, unlike samurai they do not care about "honorable combat" only winning. in this right after the fight the other Vikings would have cut the rajput down.
10/16/2017 c19 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Great match, but the last time I checked, I was siding with the Han, not the Persian, so I really have no idea why you have me siding with the Persian. Also, considering that I literally don't contribute as much with anything based on what is said in here and the Mafia vs Brava episode, why even include me? Much easier with 3 people deciding the edge than 4. Just saying.
10/5/2017 c18 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Great battle, but could you not put "Well, I suppose" in literally every line? I know I say that a lot, but really, just keep it in only a few sentences. Ithe doesn't make sense in several of them.
10/3/2017 c17 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, I didn't expect you to actually find it! Now, sure I would have said Bratva, but that would be if we have the Mafia using their Prohibition Era weaponry, but with their modern day weaponry, it's much more even. Kind of thought they would still retain their Tommy Gun, but oh well.
7/7/2017 c16 MKDemigodZ
Well, another match from the list is what I meant. Just realize this match was part of the list.
7/7/2017 c16 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, it does make sense. Well, hope the next match is actually on that list from chapter 1.
12/12/2016 c11 EmptyNothingness
So wait, shouldn't the Zande win this match? I mean, they are natives who fight every day, so what makes the Zande different from the Apache, Aztec, and other tribal fighters that fought the Gladiator beforehand?
11/16/2016 c11 Nothingnameless
Huh, kind of thought the Zande would win. I mean, he does fight every day...I think.
11/16/2016 c6 Nothingnameless
This match pretty much explains my comment from Streltsy vs Swiss Guard.
11/16/2016 c5 Nothingnameless
A bit too bad that the Persian didn't used the chariot. Then again, they did lost to Alexander the Great's cavalry, so I'm not complaining. Other than that, good match!
10/26/2016 c11 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Huh...I was kind of expecting the Zande to win...
27 Page 1 2 Next »