for Drunk Gryffindors: What Could Go Wrong?

4/3/2019 c1 SlytherinGin22
Great story! But just one thing. Seamus would know what Truth or dare was bc his dad was a muggle. He's a half-blood. And I'm pretty sure Dean is a pure-blood. But other than that, I loved your story!
12/8/2015 c11 9SapphiRubyCrys
ha ha nice
12/5/2015 c7 Goose
The main difference between Snape and Remus, is that Snape CHOSE his path. He is the perfect example of what happens when you make all the wrong decisions in life. Remus was bitten as a child, and doomed to a life of being shunned and denied opportunities, no matter how intelligent and skilled he may be. Snape chose to push Lily away, Snape chose to join the Death Eaters, he chose to relay the prophecy, he chose to not grow up and move on(the thing which James does, and in the end he got the girl), he chose to hold onto his anger and take it out on a child simply because of who his father was.

Snape is a wonderful character in the literary sense. His character gets no sympathy from me though. Hard to feel sorry for someone who made their life the way it was.
11/28/2015 c11 2JeanAndBilius
Fantastic! Loved it!
11/27/2015 c11 Bluerain22
Cute story, thanks for sharing!
11/23/2015 c1 Guest
please use pairing parentheses so i can find this better
11/23/2015 c11 6PalmettoBlue
Nice ending. Good job with a pairing that many folks don't work with!
11/23/2015 c9 PalmettoBlue
LMAO. That's not nice Ginny. Karma visits for pranks like that.
11/23/2015 c8 PalmettoBlue
Oh, that's painful. Poor kids.
11/23/2015 c6 PalmettoBlue
A drunk Hermione might not be a good thing for Ron! Or maybe it will be a good thing...Onward!
11/23/2015 c4 PalmettoBlue
Bahahaha - great job, Hermione.
11/23/2015 c3 PalmettoBlue
I didn't see that last one coming. Nice. Kind of wondering about the accidental kiss. LOL
11/23/2015 c2 PalmettoBlue
Nice use of the Sneakoscope! I wish I'd thought of it!
11/23/2015 c11 22nameless2write
Awesome ending ;)
11/22/2015 c11 3justabooklover19
Perfect way to end the story! It was an awesome way to relate everything together! I'll miss your updates from this story, please let me know when you write new stories!

Keep writing!