for Secret Keeper

11/27/2016 c9 21Byakugan789
There is another way Coryphispit could be immortal that I'm certain we've talked about already and that Harry SHOULD know. Given he repeated it recently. Use your blood to bind a demon and something living into a singular form. Sirius, like the lady of the forrest before him, is going to be immortal for this, and it would have given Harry immortality like it did Zathrian,..had Harry not already been immortal from the start.

Of course, coryphispit and his fellow sith lords are immortal in much the same way as archdemons, though different because being swallowed by a grey warden doesn't kill them... annoying really.

Nice puns. STRANGE romance. I do hope that remains a joke.
11/27/2016 c10 19thepkrmgc
its good to see this is still going, hopefully harry's pep talk will help the inquisitor choose a better path
11/1/2016 c9 3SouleiLuna
Oh my goodness. I must say that I love your story :) I had read Hopes Calling a long time ago, and recently found it again and finished reading it completely in possibly 2 days xD and I was so excited to see that you decided to continue writing in that world :) I really like how you portray each character that Harry interacts with and how you were able to bring across the mass information overload/muddled thinking in his mind, how he progessivly got better. And how you bring his snark through in this story :) poor Harry has an adorable hart bodyguard now too xD I do have a question though; something traumatic seems to keep being hinted at pertaining to Anders. Is this what happened with Ripped? Or something else we have yet to learn?
Sorry for the long comment!
~Luna
10/13/2016 c5 Guest
I'm not sure why, but I do not find nearly as much enjoyment reading this as the previous fic. I tried though.

I'd like to say something positive but it escapes me at the moment. I look forward to your future works.
8/15/2016 c2 himalay1729
Nice
7/17/2016 c9 2Unturned
I am really enjoying this story, and looking forward to what happens in the future!
All this talk of Falon and deer are making me wonder if we don't have a situation similar to Solas' - but how could that be? Maybe it's a red herring?! ;)
Solas is really being his typical creeptastic self, by the way. Good job XD
7/5/2016 c9 skidney
Awesome chapter!
7/5/2016 c9 WindBear47
I think Harry might actually be a weird human version of Falon'Din.
7/4/2016 c9 Rinzei86
I'm always so excited when you update! I love your portrayal of the Dragon Age characters and how Harry interacts with them. The hart's crush on Harry is amusing and cute. Harry's ability to understand the Elven language seems like it's going to be important later. Thank you for writing! I have to say that you've improved since the beginning of "Hope's Calling," which I enjoyed as well. I look forward to reading more from you!
7/4/2016 c9 ToasterMuffan
This is such an amazing story. I love this story so much :3
7/4/2016 c9 65 Coloured Walker
A great chapter, I eagerly await more.
7/4/2016 c9 1orion0905
Yeah, I love Skyhold to, it is a great castle.
7/4/2016 c9 19thepkrmgc
ander's mastery of the bad pun is undeerniable, its interesting that master of death was mistaken for it's friend: i wonder what secrets harry will be able to pry out of skyhold's past?
6/3/2016 c7 HamsterFloof
oh maker all im seeing is corypheus getting swooped by magpies now.
they are obviously another form of demon.
5/2/2016 c8 1Krysstinia
I am throughly enjoying this! Please keep it up. There are precious few DA/HP crossovers and this one is amazing!
139 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »