for Secret Keeper

4/18/2016 c8 Tony McNucklz
very interesting how you write harry in his an images form. people that try to write the more basic animal perspective usually come off awkward but yours is a very astute interpretation of the viewpoint. look forward to more, and I like that harry came off as more experienced and deadly in this chapter, even in his weakened state. well done.
4/17/2016 c4 Tony McNucklz
your harry is 600 years old. but at every turn he is intimidated or wary or some other feeling of bringing lesser than the characters he meets. I get you don't want to make him over powered or omniscient but you're going to durned far. at every turn he is just... blah. unimpressive, boringly mundane. you paint a good story but while limiting harry is a good idea you seem obsessed with making him appear weak and completely lacking in confidence.
3/29/2016 c8 1Impstar
The descriptions of Harry and the Elk got a bit confusing at times; there were a couple of moments where they seemed one and the same, even though the rest clearly placed them differently.

Still, very nice. I opted for a female elf w/Solas romance as well; hopefully this will end happier in your story than it did in canon.
3/21/2016 c8 WindBear47
I wonder what the herald will think about Harry's stag form?
3/20/2016 c1 WindBear47
Oh, the paths we walk...
3/12/2016 c8 8TwistedFanatic
Yaaay! A new chapter *dances with joy*. I was wondering how you would play out the attack on Haven and I was not disappointed, its a new an interesting twist. I love the fact that Lavallan mistook Harry's assistance as an act from their own gods. DAI is full Andraste propaganda (maybe not the correct phrase) but its refreshing to see some of the DA worlds other beliefs. Actually now that I think about it how does your Lavallan feel about the constant questioning that comes with her own faith as a Dalish elf and how others seem to demand that they follow a new god? Will we see any of that play out? Does/or will anyone know about Harry saving Lavallan and his (and Anders) shape shifting abilities? I have so many questions (but I'll try not to bore you with them) and I'm bursting with excitement to see what happens next, hopefully more character interactions :). I love how realistic the characters feel and I can't to see how Harry's relationships will grow especially with Dorian, as they how the only vents. Harry comes off as an old man watching the world saving and Inquisition with fond affection, exasperation and a touch of nostalgia. Can't wait to see more. Sorry for the long post and my grammar)
3/11/2016 c8 2SNicole25
Harry makes an interesting stag.
3/8/2016 c8 Iordin
An Mhaith! A great work and the best HP/DA crossover out there. Keep up the good work
3/8/2016 c8 illuminio
Another impossible feat. Neat. Infinite MP sure is handy. Oh well, narrative above logic and all that. I hope you will at least write about reasonable consequences of such actions. Not some "I slept two days and felt REALLY bad but was ready to fight with crushing pain. Like a boss." (Yes I totally don't buy last two chapters of fighting enebriated, I mean, come on! How many times did he slip/miss/fail? Not enough.)

That was interesting. Somehow Harry's input caused Inquisitor to laze a lot more leading to a unlikely collaboration. I want to hear more about it!
3/6/2016 c8 19Darth Malleus
Have I ever told you how much I love these stories. I found the first one a lot of fun to read. It was funny at first but took on a more serious route with Harry and his friends later on. I enjoyed it. This one is also pretty damn good, for a moment I was worried you'd stick a little too close to the source material but now I see that is not the case. Anyway keep up the great work, and I look forward to the next update.
2/27/2016 c8 3grovepjp
Tx
2/26/2016 c8 skidney
Awesome chapter!
2/26/2016 c8 3Riddle7777
So she thinks Harry is Falon'din? Should be interesting. Wonder what Solas makes of all this. Maybe a snippet from his POV?
2/26/2016 c8 19thepkrmgc
props to harry for making the evacuation less of a death march, hes always been at his best when things were down to the wire: i wonder who his new herbivorous friend is and whats so special about it?
2/26/2016 c8 1orion0905
Ahhh Harry and herald sitting in a tree.

That is always one of the more challenging aspects of the game. That long walk was a great counter point to the earlier fighting. Bioware started after the horrid ending of ME3 that they were artist. That scene was fresh out of a movie.
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »