for Secret Keeper

2/26/2016 c8 65 Coloured Walker
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
2/26/2016 c8 2Ice Night
Thanks for updating
2/21/2016 c7 2KitkatMoon
cool
1/27/2016 c7 Hypothetical Spiritual Entity
Oh, Harry's help with non-partisan Inquisitorship ensured that Corypheus got both the last remaining Templars and the Mage Rebellion... That's bad. But it helps keep up the pressure on our heroes, who are a bit more numerous in terms of full-fledged companion-level fighters than in the canon. And it provides an opportunity in the form of the boss-squad squabbling. I mean, Calpernia, a former Tevinter slave with an idealistic attitude, and Samson, a former-former-Templar/lyrium-junkie who basically gave up on the world for how badly the Templars got screwed by the Chantry... There's no way they won't butt heads at least a little bit.
1/27/2016 c7 19thepkrmgc
nice job upping the challenge enough to keep things interesting, if harry's help is worth an army then its fitting that the elder one has another army at hand
1/26/2016 c7 2Ice Night
Thank you for an update, I do enjoy this story and i continue to look forward to more!
1/26/2016 c7 21Byakugan789
I'm curious. For the mages it's not much of a question, but for the Templars it's a bit of a plot hole.

HOW DID THEY GET THERE SO FAST? They're on the other side of the freaking country in both cases. And you didn't go through the upset of marching to either of their fortresses and marching back with them to give Coryphius time to know what you were doing and gather his other army to come after you.

Did Harry give out Portkeys as well? Or was there a lot of sidelong apparation? It was something of a hole in the original game as well, though marching times and a week long celebration (as is often done at the end of wars) is my handwave for the game.

Ah well. Nice little plot push chapter. Looking forward to more as usual.
1/26/2016 c7 1orion0905
Yeah, that's how I felt my first play thru. It was great.
1/26/2016 c7 3Bloodwolf432
So . . . they didn't get the Templars or the Mages as allies? Bummer. Samson and Calpernia were both a pain in the ass to deal with but both of them at once? That's a clusterfuck that I want no part of.
1/26/2016 c7 Drrakkos
Ah finally you update this amazing story. Thank you.

Love, Drrakkos

PD. I will love you if you update soon.
1/26/2016 c7 1Nhobdy
Great chapter! I appreciate the use of Harry's ward - not only does it maintain a degree of power balance that would have disappeared (even line of sight teleportation is a tactical monster), but it underscores just how much Harry's kept back.
1/26/2016 c7 65 Coloured Walker
A fighter jet huh?
Now I'm wondering how Corypheus holds on, and how Harry outflew one.

Also, Archdemon, not quite dragon fire, it breathes magic (Spirit Damage) instead...

A good chapter, I look forward to more.
1/23/2016 c6 21Byakugan789
Actually, there's a cure to the next mornings hangover I've always found works. Eat fluffy bread while you drink and be sure to have a glass or two of water before you pass out.

Very nice magical training too. I have to wonder though. Did you just make it so that you have to face double the enemies? Or are you finally about to make a major plot change? Because taking either the mages or the templars and closing the breach triggers corifyspit to attack haven and turns either the Redcliff mages into one large Venatori fortress, or the Templars into crystal zombie footsoldiers.

Personally I never understood why I couldn't just send Cassandra, Solus and two others to handle one of the recruitment, while I handled the other with the rest of the team. The seeker is my second in command... why cant she also be my Hand?

It always bothers me when games do that. And SOOOO many do that. The hero commands a large organization, but you can't assign multiple teams to go after different objectives, you have to choose to go there yourself while leaving most of your team behind. Unbelievable.
1/23/2016 c5 Byakugan789
Hah! Knock bull's assumptions on their ass! And slugs! Rofl.
1/23/2016 c3 Byakugan789
Perhaps this isn't something Harry would think of, but why not set up a group of summoners by each fade rift to deal with the encroaching demons? Sylvans are spirit, or often demon, possessed trees. Inquisition has several demon possessed animals. There's a funny lore drop that rips off Plants Vs Zombies where an appostate apparently stuffs spirits into her garden plants to fend off a demon invasion from a particularly active rift prior to the Inquisitors arrival. The demons don't all have to be whittled down, though it does make for good essence/rune farming.
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »