FanFiction.Net
for Elevator Ride

9/13/2015 c8 lb
great ending. Loved this whole story. It flows well. Congrats on a job well done.
9/13/2015 c8 9CaskettFan5
I loved the last line. The story has come full circle, with two very different elevator rides. I kind of wish you had included the questioning that is coming from Lanie, that would probably be fun.
9/13/2015 c8 craspon
Admit it, this whole thing was a setup for that closing line! :)
9/13/2015 c8 Guest
Nice ending!
9/13/2015 c8 stfd51
Wonderful story from beginning to end. In fact I plan to read the whole thing again today! Great job for your first story. I encourage you to write more.
9/13/2015 c8 DX2012
I think you should be proud of your accomplishment. For a first story you did very well. Don't let negative reviews stop you from writing and posting again in the future.
D
9/13/2015 c8 81Garrae
It's been an interesting take on the end of S2. Well done for writing, finishing and publishing your first story.
9/13/2015 c8 1DREAMWRITER 08
ENJOYED THIS SO VERY MUCH THANK YOU FOR SHARING
YOUR WRITINGS WITH US LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE
OF YOUR STORIES...
9/12/2015 c7 12ValzBrownie
When castle means business he really does mean business. Loved it!
9/11/2015 c7 TORONTOSUN
It is good that Rick and Kate has found what they were looking for. I guessing Gina and Rick is not going to go well.
9/11/2015 c6 TORONTOSUN
I like how they are acting like a teenager with each other. I wonder how they will act at the precinct. This will be fun.
9/11/2015 c7 Guest
Why does someone has to be a hater just because they don't sugarcoat Beckett or Castle's actions? Beckett is selfish. Castle is gullible. She strung him along and he allowed it. He chose to wait for her while she happily dated others. He chose to be a pathetic fool who allowed a woman who wasn't worth it to walk all over him. That's not hating Beckett for seeing her actions for what they were, actions of a self centered woman who enjoyed the benefits of having a fallback guy. And it isn't hating Castle for acknowledging that his childishness, low self esteem, and lack of self respect are not attractive qualities. Allowing someone to use and abuse you at will, constantly throws you away, lies to you, and instead of having the dignity to walk away but instead, excuse and forgive the atrocious behavior is not love. It's self hatred. Beckett loves Beckett and Castle hates Castle. Even in this story, Castle is a pathetic loser who hates himself. And Beckett is her usual selfish, hateful, bitter, condescending, pretentious self.
9/9/2015 c7 Nordic Guest
I can only repeat what a fellow guest reviewer said earlier, HUGE THANKS for a story that isn't all "Castle is a saint, Beckett is to blame for everything". These two characters have always been equals in everything - mistakes, non-communication, forgiveness, depth of their feelings, you name it - and they both needed time to grow and change for the better before they could have the strong and happy relationship they are having now. You really nailed them in your story. If you ever decide to write a season 4 story, I will definitely read it :-) (no pressure...)

Thank you also for not making Demming a bad guy. He seemed to be a genuinely nice, and hot, man in the show and did nothing wrong. In fact he made all those moves with Beckett that we all wanted Castle to make but he never did. I'm not pro violence, but what Demming did in the elevator in this story was a natural male reaction in a situation like that and kind of sweet. He had just been dumped by Beckett, but still defended her honor :-)

However, I'm not sure what's the value-add of this call to Gina for this story. Castle already called her boss, so she knows what's going on. And the text messages in the end of this chapter seem like a natural end for the story. But, I don't want to judge before I've read the final chapter. I'm sure you will surprise us positively :-) Thanks again for the great story.
9/9/2015 c7 craspon
I'm almost feeling sorry for Gina. Almost.
9/9/2015 c7 lb
I like the all-business, take charge side of Castle. Great job.
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »