FanFiction.Net
for Elevator Ride

9/9/2015 c7 Norman01
I liked this chapter. Beckett was her normal badass self and Rick acted like a self made millionaire. Self assured and assertive. See authors of tv and fanfiction, this combination does work. Thank you author.
9/9/2015 c7 6gostopow
Hate to be Gina... I bet Rick is going to tear her a new one. And I can't wait for her to find out she is being replaced as his agent.
9/9/2015 c7 2.0Always47
Aww they're so cute. Loved the new chapter :) can't wait for an update. Btw I hate Gina
9/9/2015 c7 9CaskettFan5
Now that was kick-ass Beckett and then playful Kate. She certainly displayed a wide range in just one chapter. It was interesting to see intense Castle and then thoughtful Castle so he had some range as well. I'm surprised he is calling Gina, she would know by then that he had a new publishing manager. I suspect she is going to get a dose of intense Castle in what will probably be their last interaction. I loved the Kate/Rick banter and how domestic they're getting. Thanks for a nice big dose of Caskett.
9/9/2015 c7 Ari1216
He's firing her.
9/9/2015 c7 96djinni14
It's about time that Rick grew a back bone!
9/9/2015 c7 1DREAMWRITER 08
YES HOPE HE USES SOME OF LANIE'S TERMS
AND LET HER HAVE IT WITH COLD CASTLE WE KNOW
HE CAN BE!
9/9/2015 c7 Guest
I am going to miss this story when it is over. I had a wonderful story idea for you. What if Josh had a sister that was also a doctor. Beautiful, intelligent and decided she wanted to date Castle. Can you imagine the look on Beckett's face when they meet up for team drinks and Josh' sister shows up?
9/8/2015 c6 12ValzBrownie
YAY! they are adorable. 3 oh gosh, I am scared now, hopefully not something too bad
9/7/2015 c6 Guest
For once a fic that isn't all "Castle is a saint, Beckett is to blame for everything", THANK YOU !
9/6/2015 c5 17Jethro25
Amen to that. Nice story you've got going here. Looking forward to more, G
9/6/2015 c6 9CaskettFan5
You had me so happy about Kate and Rick getting together I forgot about how things might hit the fan with "anger issues" Demming. There also might be something planned by Gina. Don't make us wait too long. ;-)
9/6/2015 c6 3Weirling
first...i like the story...but this chapter seemed kinda rushed. And you didn't even hint that they had taken their relationship to the physical. Sex isn't the same as smut. It's how we all got here.
having said all that, im still looking forward to the next addition.
9/6/2015 c6 stefi
'game face' ?
what's going on?
update update!
9/6/2015 c6 lb
Just caught up with your story. Great job with the honest conversation. Gina was kind of a controlling self-centered b but that's kind of how I saw her too.
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »