for Wyvern

6/1 c13 Panda.k1ng
This fucker. Seems we’re getting Defiant real early.
5/27 c17 Guest
Colin, you glory hound IDIOT!
5/28 c17 someunchosenname
Wow, you're doing a fantastic job of making me hate Armsmaster and SS, such a good job that I had to leave a review out of respect. Enjoyable story, not something that I would read regularly, but it's interesting and evokes feelings.
5/24 c17 4hvm2k2
Damnit Armsmaster, stop being such a Dumbledore Dickhead!
5/20 c17 JustAnotherGuest
I'll laugh if Coil thought wrong though...like a one in a timeline chance that the PRT and Armsmaster actually understood the situation
5/18 c17 8Ryo Oh Ki7
Love love love
5/14 c17 JustAnotherGuest
5/14 c12 AnthonyR89
so, switched lung and Taylor's powers, kind of, anyway, and killed off skidmark.
5/13 c8 AnthonyR89
mean to her? what kind of suicidal idiot would try to pick on a dragon? its not like Greg Veder goes to Arcadia.
5/13 c6 AnthonyR89
and it wouldn't just be harassment he could be charged with, but trespassing as well.
5/13 c5 AnthonyR89
only team with a dragon? The ABB would like a word with you. so would the guild, for that matter.
5/8 c17 12Undead Night Fury
I have really enjoyed this fanfic a lot and cant wait for the next update which I greatly hope is very soon!
4/27 c17 AzureLazuli
Oooooooh, fun chapter! :D Poor troopers though.

Sophia goes utterly off the deep end, Miss Militia is badass, god damn Coil is interfering, and Armsmaster has tunnel vision. Hope Miss Militia will be able to interfere there in Taylor's defense. Also, super curious as to who gave M.M. the can; maybe Contessa?
4/25 c17 1kuriboh1233
I can't help but think Armsmaster is just plain retarded in this fic.
4/25 c17 5Kknd2
Oh boy Coil, did you wake the wrong Wyvern!

Gotta admit, the self justification here just SCREAMS 'Conflict drive' from Armsmaster. It's just plausible enough he would think that to justify to himself after the fact, but stupid enough to be shard thinking.

You are really cliffhangering us now ack!
791 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »