FanFiction.Net
for Wyvern

8/11/2022 c19 28Kairan1979
Sure, Wyvern is strong, but against Slaughterhouse? I don't think she has a chance.
8/11/2022 c14 Kairan1979
I hope Carol's plan won't backfire.
8/11/2022 c12 Kairan1979
Impressive fight scene. It's hillarious that another costume got destroyed.
7/31/2022 c21 Firelink Set
awesome
please more of this
7/30/2022 c17 4najex
The locker situation here felt like it went too smoothly.

One of the police officers: "Alright, everyone but me and miss Militia stand outside for a moment. We'll check the locker, and nobody but me needs to know which Cape miss Hess is." And we'd never have escalated to this point. This kind of feels like the plot is bending over backwards to get screw over Sophie asap.
7/21/2022 c5 an1979
Even as his brain manufactured excuses – if she's still sentient,

SAPIENT not sentient.
Anything with a brain is sentient - be it hamster or a fly...

Humans are SAPIENT - Homo Sapiens - Thinking Man.
7/1/2022 c12 1DragonSword35d
Okay. Fairly certain I understand now. Lung is a bugman in this story. So dragon is kinda surprising for everyone. Understood. Clears that confusion up. Also implies Taylor can eventually punch(?) an Endbringer. Cool.
6/30/2022 c5 DragonSword35d
Is Lung not a thing in this story? Did I miss an authors note? A dragon shouldn’t be that unusual.
6/22/2022 c21 knightessjg
Hero is alive, and Legend quit the Protectorate but is still (presumably) alive...now I'm curious.
6/16/2022 c21 AndrewWolfe
Bravo so far!
6/14/2022 c21 drucifer000
Good story!
6/8/2022 c20 ArachnidHiveMind
Loved this story, kinda sad we never (and probably won’t) got/get a bank scene. Can’t wait for an Endbringer fight. I’d also love if you made a giant AN or just an additional chapter explaining all the changes to canon you’ve made (and will make)
The little things don’t annoy me to much (Roadhog killing Skidmark and changing her name, or how Lung got Taylor’s shard, or Bakuda being some sort of Mech maker) but the bigger things (namely Hero being up and running and Legend leaving) catch me off guard and kinda weird, I don’t dislike them, but I would like an explanation
6/8/2022 c21 ArachnidHiveMind
Eyyyyyyyyy Settlers of Catan is the boss
6/8/2022 c21 ArachnidHiveMind
Hero’s alive? Legend quit? This is like some weird alternate dimension Worm verse
6/8/2022 c20 ArachnidHiveMind
Mate if we do t get the Leviathan fight ima be sorely disappointed
1,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »