for Wyvern

11/16/2021 c20 6Greyff
"He was delicious." Gotta work on your snappy comebacks, Taylor. Would have been better to make a comment about he needed Tabasco. _
11/16/2021 c20 psp reader
11/16/2021 c20 9Kamiro G.S
Wyvern: 1
Slaughterhouse: 0
11/16/2021 c20 THEtoken1
... that was really really good, thank you so much for not leaving it on a cliffy, I was spiraling down in how bad it was going to get till I saw the next chapter.
11/16/2021 c19 6Genini1
Really great chapter overall. The main thing as far as legal stuff goes is that Carol wouldn't be counsel for the plaintiff unless this was a civil case and not a criminal one. In a criminal case you have a prosecutor who acts on behalf of the state who wouldn't be affiliated with the victim other than to have interviewed them or such. In that kind of case they could be found guilty of a crime and sentenced to something. In a civil trial the judge could award monetary damages for actions and in that case Carol could be the counsel for the plaintiff (who would be Danny in this case as Taylor is a minor). So if you want to have this as a criminal trial you should have someone acting on behalf of the state in place of Carol like you have here. She could still be there and answer questions she just wouldn't be the primary. The other part is the case went way faster than it would in real life, but that's TV/movie magic and makes the story more seamless and good even if it's not realistic.
11/16/2021 c20 2Jack Inqu
Ahhh...that was very satisfying. Pity about Danny's hand and arm, but it could have been much worse.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
11/16/2021 c19 Jack Inqu
Very nice courtroom scene, though I don't know much about the legal side of things either.

I'm definitely interested in seeing how you handle the S9; really, all they're simply a bunch of superpowered, cowardly bullies.
11/16/2021 c20 8Quathis
It is a good idea not to take off the angry dragon GIs bragging girl. Especially when she shape changes and has different fires including cold. Good fight and and I enjoyed the action and the tactics and the surprises. Until next time.
11/16/2021 c20 Forger1985
Maybe It's cause I recently re-read "Mauling Snarks" over on Sufficient Velocity but I'm really, really, really hoping that SOMEONE caught all that on video so that it could be posted online, preferably with a tagline like: "This is why you never tickle a sleeping Wyvern." Seriously though the PRT are about to have ALL the kittens. I can just hear Assault and Clockblocker calling Taylor some variation of "All the bullshit". Changer 12 (with a head that big I'm pretty sure she was larger than an endbringer) and whatever Blaster rating they had for her will have to be changed to: Trump YES. Oh, and she's now going to be owed a hell of a lot of money by the selfsame PRT from the kill bounties for the Nine.
11/16/2021 c20 201Marcus Rowland
There probably isn't enough Tabasco in the world to make Crawler taste good...
11/16/2021 c20 7Frosty Wolf
A double update?! Thank you for this unexpected gift!

The trial was fun and listening to the trio self destruct without realizing it was very satisfying. I think the Shadow Stalker trial, if we see that, will be even better. One question though, does Alan realize Sophia tried to kill Emma and him too? Because if so I'd think he'd try to separate her defense from Emma's, or at least leverage the act.

I'm also glad we got through the S9 in one go. It was a fun read, but arcs with them tend to involve a lot of cliffhangers. Glad that wasn't the case here, though I'm wondering what happened to the Siberian. Still, it was a great chapter!
11/16/2021 c20 1starwars05
Well that escalated quickly, most satisfying end to the nine I’ve read in a while, and that bit about not getting any last words was particularly amusing
11/16/2021 c20 HufflePunk22
Awesome... There are no word... Just... *o*
11/16/2021 c20 17Kung-fu Blaziken
(sighs)
Boy...
That escalated quickly.
I mean, that really got done fast.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
11/16/2021 c20 3Rusty Thebanite
To quote a certain Crawler... YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
WOOOO!
This fight felt extremely cinematic.
Also, "He was delicious." is just the best line ever.
1,031 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »