for Wyvern

11/16/2021 c20 3Rusty Thebanite
To quote a certain Crawler... YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
WOOOO!
This fight felt extremely cinematic.
Also, "He was delicious." is just the best line ever.
11/16/2021 c20 2wsbenge
Good job. Very enjoyable. Goodbye Jack Slash.
11/16/2021 c20 yrfgd
Unleash the Smaug!
11/16/2021 c20 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
11/16/2021 c20 Shadowkragg
Ahh, nothing like the nine being finished off one 1/2 chapters just to get the arc done with, always feels cathartic.
11/16/2021 c20 21katmom
Wowza! This was great! Thank you!
11/16/2021 c20 4Ranubis
Hello, Slaughterhouse Seven!
Goodbye, Slaughterhouse Seven!

Oh that was just *glorious*.
Thank you so much for the double update, the “fight” was wonderful. I’m just picturing Armmaster getting pictures of Wyvern’s bus-stomping size and banging his head against the wall at ruining his team-up chances.

Looking forward to the next chapter, when the judge doesn’t even finish sitting down before Emma’s begging to go to a nice and safe jail. Maybe on the moon? Wyvern can’t fly to the moon, right?

Amazing writing, thank you for sharing.
11/16/2021 c20 Chessicfayth
Damn, but it always feels so good to see Jack Slash lose. I have trouble deciding who I like to see eating humble pie more, him or Coil.
11/16/2021 c19 21katmom
So glad I can click next!
11/16/2021 c20 1orion0905
Well, that was quick and rather painless... also great end for sibby and crawler. Ignominious and rather gross
11/16/2021 c20 paueorr
Did you have Cherish kill Mannequin just so you could make a Seven of Nine reference? Well played, good sir, well played.

-P
11/16/2021 c20 zergly
Please update soon you can't cliff hang like that it's mean
11/16/2021 c20 9jukehero461
Hoooot DAMN. Do not meddle in the affairs of Wyverns, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
11/16/2021 c20 FluffyNevyn
It has been said that one should never meddle in the affairs of dragons—for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. I suppose it is equally true that threatening a dragon's Hoard (In Taylor's case, that would be friends and family) is an equally bad idea, if not demonstrably worse.
11/16/2021 c20 2Mugen-Muse
Well, that's a clever way to communicate without being obvious.

I think Taylor managed to kill the Siberian by accident. Though I wonder if Cauldron will allow the PRT to discover the doctor's body. On the bright side, the Nine are gone.
1,062 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »