FanFiction.Net
for Wyvern

4/30/2022 c13 2CMVreud
"See, Armsmaster was being a dick …"
I bet there are many shared stories that begin so, like 'Lemme tell ya a story'.' or 'Mah granpappy always said'.
4/30/2022 c12 CMVreud
Wing over her eyes, I dub thee 'The Wyvern Maneuver'.
4/30/2022 c11 CMVreud
Ah, yes. The butterfly wings.
4/30/2022 c10 CMVreud
I am really not amused by the lack of 'I destroyed my glasses and this has consequences'.
Stuff costs money.
4/30/2022 c9 CMVreud
Even if I'd liked Amy more in the role of 'dragon whisperer' Vicky takes to that role pretty good.
And perhaps, just perhaps, she develops some sort of responsibility beyond 'Berserk Brick' and 'Collateral Damage Barbie'.
4/29/2022 c6 CMVreud
Could someone please slap Vicky?
4/29/2022 c5 CMVreud
FINALLY!
Finally someone told them that she's a fkking WYVERN!
4/29/2022 c4 CMVreud
I think that's a pretty impressive and definite 'No'.
4/27/2022 c6 2Weyard
Rereading this and as much as I enjoy it, Armsie being a dick straight out the gate and then further antagonizing New Wave and the new cape seems [I]very[/I] out of character for him even with his difficulty interacting with others not named Dragon.
4/20/2022 c21 8Quathis
Had to re-read the story to remember the finer points, but it was an enjoyable read. The talk between Piggot and Assault showed how serious he can get in an office setting. Now I'm wondering how the angry Director will internalize that for later. The court scene was a smooth as could be hoped for. The others picking up the pieces of the pride and plans after seeing Wyvern take out the Nine was interesting and nice foreshadowing for later when Hero showed up. Looking forward to just how that training goes. Until next time.
4/20/2022 c21 AnthonyR89
ironically, I've been reading Darth Marr's Enter the Wyrm, a much more comedic take on Taylor becomes a dragon and checked to see if I missed an update on this one a couple of days ago.
4/19/2022 c21 TheUnknowableOne
So in this timeline Hero didn't get squished by Behemoth? Would have appreciated a warning about that major divergence from the canon timeline.
4/19/2022 c21 animusand
Epic training montage? What would be the music?
4/19/2022 c21 1Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Oh man. Loved it. When that game was first mentioned in this chapter I was like "Oh! Ffs played that game!" lol
4/18/2022 c21 MagniThorsen
Damn, I'd forgotten about this fic, but it's good to see it hasn't died a terrible death. That would have been a shame; this is an excellent story.
1,181 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »