FanFiction.Net
for Wyvern

11/16/2021 c20 10jukehero461
Hoooot DAMN. Do not meddle in the affairs of Wyverns, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
11/16/2021 c20 FluffyNevyn
It has been said that one should never meddle in the affairs of dragons—for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. I suppose it is equally true that threatening a dragon's Hoard (In Taylor's case, that would be friends and family) is an equally bad idea, if not demonstrably worse.
11/16/2021 c20 Mugen-Muse
Well, that's a clever way to communicate without being obvious.

I think Taylor managed to kill the Siberian by accident. Though I wonder if Cauldron will allow the PRT to discover the doctor's body. On the bright side, the Nine are gone.
11/16/2021 c20 Gon Freaks
Thank you for the double update and no Cliffy. Loved the 9's demise, but I hope she gets the reward for all she killed, even the cat.

Thanks!
11/16/2021 c20 Angelfusion
I feel like your giving New Wave a pretty massive stupid stick here.

They absolutely know people can get kidnapped, and Taylor being a cape makes that even more likely.

Shatterbird also struggles with molten glass.

Shatterbirds glass blocking the first attack is super weird. Even when pulling all of her glass together she wasn't particularly strong. Not strong enough she should be able to deal with a blast from taylor, and not to mention the Heat from taylor. Her moving her glass isn't super fast either.

I would atleast edit this to be a massive amount of glass. Because glass isn't exactly very strong and you've made out taylors breath to be very strong.
Or make Siberian be there or something.

I'd also change Cherishes 'sleepyness' for Lethargy. Since Lethargy is a emotion, Sleepyness isn't. If Cherish could make people sleepy, its likely Alec wouldn't be Immune to it, because his Immunity is based on Emotions. And part of Alec's immunity is based on Natural immunity from his brain being overloaded, but his actions definitely indicate that Immunity to sleepyness isn't part of it, because the sleep function is tied to alot of different stuff in the brain and would be pretty obvious. Whereas he is naturally lethargic and lazy already.
11/16/2021 c20 6Akashic Records
How fun! Nothing like eating to make your problems go away. Permanently.
11/16/2021 c20 1AMinorGlitch
The fact she killed Manton by complete accident is hilarious. Course that means everyone is going to be waiting for Siberian to pop back up at some point, but hey small details.
11/16/2021 c20 1MrBogus
Hah BAMF Taylor for the Win! YEhaAaAa :)
11/16/2021 c20 Tiberianfest
Well I'm glad this was a double chapter, the Nine started to kill my interest especially after the first fight part but the payoff was great.

O Taylor people are going to be so very scared of you
11/16/2021 c20 Biblio388
Outstanding! Definitely going on my list for favorite ways this situation got handled. Thank you for the double update and not leaving the readers with that cliffhanger.
11/16/2021 c20 16zigmas
Taylor is such a VAN-d'All.
(The VAN joke is based on a Russian translation of Kill Them All, which escalated the "Van Killer" meme to Giga Mega Epic proportions. I'm sure you get the joke, eh? LOL!)
11/16/2021 c20 1Lovegood Loves Good
Lol! Love it!
11/16/2021 c19 1SkyCaptain502
Oh man, she accidentally'd the Siberian without even noticing, I love it! Where did Mannequin go? Do I need to re-read a couple chapters?
11/16/2021 c20 LeoniLiponscovi2
Awesome fic! I love reading about the nine getting oneshot! It just feels like any irl problems are smaller and able to be solved after I read your fics!
11/16/2021 c20 Kyuubi-dono
In my heart of hearts, I've always really wanted someone to eat Crawler. My wish has finally come true.

I can die in peace now.