FanFiction.Net
for Wyvern

11/16/2021 c20 10BattleshipFusou
Well that was a decidedly quick end to the S9. I think a Worm/Diebuster cross was the last time I saw them get rolled so quickly.
11/16/2021 c20 1DrWhoFan13
Worth the wait. I hope chapter 21 comes out within the next 6 months to see how everyone reacts.
11/16/2021 c20 7Leechblade
Holy mackerel...

*That's* gonna put a dent in the PRT budget.
11/16/2021 c20 MarcusTrax
Okay wow, this is now one of my top three S9 curb stomp scenes. well done my good man, well done.
11/16/2021 c19 TitaniumRaven
new chapter lets gooooo
11/3/2021 c18 Guachico
This is great fun. Thanks for writing. I hope piggy rips armsy a new one. Lots of fun options for where you take this story.
Thanks,
G.
10/1/2021 c18 Volusa
I can't be certain, but I think a bunch of the random wormverse stories I've read over the past week have been yours... loving them all so far! As far as this one, I love the whole "A dragon followed me home... can I keep her?" thing. Seems like a totally Vicky thing to do!
9/14/2021 c18 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
9/13/2021 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
9/7/2021 c18 8Delathen
I liked the chapter, but it does seem like most of your stories have that exact same setup with Jack Slash commenting on Taylor and Bonesaw saying "I wanna go."

It's getting... a little predictable. And boring. Because the S9 are nothing but predictable, boring, and more than a little gross. Have you considered branching out and *not* writing a story with them? It's okay. I promise.
9/7/2021 c18 MagniThorsen
Armsmaster seems to have the parahuman ability to open his mouth and put his foot in it. And boy is he using that power a lot where Wyvern is concerned.

Excellent story by the way, you're a hell of a writer.
8/28/2021 c18 Angelfusion
Pretty disappointed in this chapter. Sophia's legs should be taped (since the arms being taped doesn't matter if sophia mainly tries to escape) and Miss Militia should have her taser on her at all times, so she shouldn't have had to re-aim.
Maybe throwing something would work better? Make Miss Militia miss her first shot dodging something sophia throws, then have her unable to re-aim before sophia hits her.
8/23/2021 c18 Kyuubi-dono
You know, I wonder if Taylor has any hoarding instincts. That would certainly be interesting to see. Also, looks like it's finally time to eat some people. Nine (or whatever their number) people in particular.
8/19/2021 c18 JustAnotherGuest
DO NOT GO DOWN THIS ROAD ACK
ISTG
YOU ALREADY PREVENTED SHITTY STUPID ARMSMASTER AND INSTEAD SENT HIM INTO THE PATH OF BECOMING DEFIANT/The Great Bearded One or in laymans terms. A fucking good hero that is equal to Batman. DON'T YOU DARE SEND ANOTHER SHITTY THING DOWN TAYLORS LIFE. LET HER BREATHE GODDAMNIT. IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE LUNG AND TAYLOR VS CRAWLER or another Bonesaw gets mindwhammied into the goodside by way of "HOLY SMOKES DRAGON MUST PET". BUT THIS IS NOT THAT TIME YOU. ISTG ACK
8/20/2021 c18 ajpemberton
Read 'It gets worse' a few days ago. Really liked that work. Just binged this one last night/today. Another great read. Thanks for making my day a little more funMight just have to read all your fics now!
Not that that would be a chore if they are all this good...
1,065 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »