for Wyvern

6/8 c12 ArachnidHiveMind
Roadhog’s merchants? Inago’s ABB? You mean Squealer and Lung? Or Skidmark and Lung?
6/1 c21 guest 3
thanks for not abandoning the story.
5/24 c19 1SkyCaptain502
Please refresh my memory, it's been a few months since I read this story end to end. At the beginning of this chapter we read of a slight "off camera" deviation from canon with Mannequin's death at the hands of Cherish. My question is what happened to two sets of characters in Boston before the story starts: the Travellers and the two halves of Murder Rat?

If I recall correctly, someone said not to tell Mouse Protector about Wyvern, or she would be here in a flash. Presumably that means she's still alive. As for the Travellers, I think there was something different going on with the Coil situation, but I forget what.
5/19 c1 Terracotta Tortilla
Are you only able to make stories work by giving characters permanent idiot balls that they must hold?
5/17 c21 mst3ktoo
The Fedorable One makes an appearance... at least she sarc saved Danny. I have my doubts about ahead shot offing her.
5/17 c20 mst3ktoo
SheATE Crawler?! Sickbastard that he was, he enjoyed the whole thing. creepy vore fetish ftw.
5/17 c19 mst3ktoo
I don't give good odds on junior New Wave
5/17 c18 mst3ktoo
Aw man, nat the 9... Belatedly, why the fuck did the PRT foam SS? Talk about bonehead manu vers. They deserve the bad PR.
5/17 c17 mst3ktoo
I think you've made armsmaster a little too stupid in this characterization I know he gets blinders when he's focused on something but this is tunnel vision to an extreme degree.
there's no way he wouldn't be more on top of what's going on with Miss Militia, like contacting her directly. SoD broken.
5/17 c16 mst3ktoo
will she pop claw? damn the cliffhooper, even taking the time to hit next is too long.
5/17 c15 mst3ktoo
Little nyvern bleed over
5/16 c12 mst3ktoo
Inagogotan interesting power
5/16 c9 mst3ktoo
0.0 she started as a baby? Thought she seemed too small. That's puppy growth of a massive creature
5/16 c8 mst3ktoo