FanFiction.Net
for Wyvern

1/4/2016 c8 Guest
Nice chapter. This is already my favorite Worm fic mainly because it's the only one I've seen that shows Taylor actually change and not just be the same old Taylor with yet another power. This changes Taylor, changes her team and what's cooler than turning into a dragon?
1/4/2016 c8 L.E
Good chapter!
1/6/2016 c8 1OBSERVER01
quite good. taylor and GG vs Merchants is gonna be interesting.
1/5/2016 c8 Zon800
Nice chapter. The mental picture of a dragon wearing a tutu comes to mind.

Couldn't Amy fix Taylor's eyes? It would be one less pouch in the ol' utility belt
1/3/2016 c7 Brenden
goodwork
1/5/2016 c8 Loyaltothelegion
Dammit Wyvern should definitely fight lung. I mean, come onnnnnn- dragon fight! I like the power set at the moment, but I question whether a master set of powers will eventually be added into the set, like control over lizards or the ability to spawn firey mini dragons, or even a fire version of leviathans echo. I'm just trying to say that there needs to be a way for Taylor to get stronger, like how skitter became more versatile, got better bugs, and began to use silk for bombing runs.
1/5/2016 c8 8SarcasticallySatyrical
I'm intrigued by how you're developing Taylor into New Wave. It's working, and a lot better than I expected from a story that started with a premise of Taylor Changing into a dragon, sorry, wyvern. It's really helped by the fact that you have a strong cast of characters, that are human enough to be interesting.
1/5/2016 c8 3jdboss1
coool
1/5/2016 c8 Krysvun
Finally, incoming action! :D
1/5/2016 c8 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
1/4/2016 c8 2Jack Inqu
Not sure if this review will go through, but I'll give it a try.

Glad that Taylor got her costume sorted out to her satisfaction. Let's see how much of it stays intact after her first real fight.

I'm getting a little concerned about her needing the memories to Shift. Seems like a mentally unhealthy way of going about things. Of course, this is Worm, so mental unhealth is the name of the game.

Damn, why couldn't Sarah have adopted Amy instead? She would have turned out a lot better, mentally and physically.

Hmm, interesting that Taylor has noticed Vicky's aura, and the affect it has on other people. I wonder if anything will come of that.

Well, Vicky and Wyvern get to fight. Should be fun.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
1/4/2016 c8 2FrankZTank13
This should be interesting. Also, keep up the great work!
1/4/2016 c8 13troyguffey
Good chapter.

Yes, the world does need a verb like "wyvern".
1/4/2016 c8 10ultima-owner