FanFiction.Net
for Wyvern

11/21/2015 c7 1schumi23
An enjoyable fic - I"m looking forward to updates :)
11/18/2015 c7 8SarcasticallySatyrical
The idea of Brandish not being a problem in one of your fics is dfferent, but I like it. It's also different and cool to see Vicky acting in a mostly positive way. You do keep their characters true and logical which is awesome. All of New Wave manages to convey how they became a premier hero team instead of just the messed up freaks that a lot of people remember them as. It's really cool.
11/11/2015 c7 8Zeviz
This is a surprisingly happy story for a Worm fanfic. I needed a laugh today, so thanks for writing it.
11/10/2015 c7 3jdboss1
i can see you the school being piss and the cops wanting hur

Coooooooooooooooooooooool story
11/9/2015 c7 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
mmmm ok
11/7/2015 c7 L.E
This is *such* a great story and I'm loving all these updates! Parian was a twist I didn't see coming, I was think Gallant and his emotion blasts. Can't wait for more!
11/7/2015 c7 Marie
Friendship in the works, thanks for the update!
11/8/2015 c7 gaul1
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
11/8/2015 c7 8Veedramon
Too bad they don't have unstable molecules suits.
11/8/2015 c7 Zon800
Nice chapter.
This fanfic is a little silly so far. Starting out in New Wave opens up a lot of possibilities in the early story. It will be interesting to see how it works out.
Personally, I like this version of Taylor's abilities. I always liked shapechanger type things like druids.
11/7/2015 c7 4Saphrae
As always, excellent work!
11/7/2015 c7 2Jack Inqu
That was resolved relatively painlessly, and I wouldn't have thought about employing Parian to make a costume for Taylor.

Vicky, your privilege is showing. Of course you don't think capes should use their powers to make money, because you've never had to worry about it; you grew up in a cape household, full of heroes, several of them lawyers, as a second generation trigger. For a lot of capes, that is definitely not the case.

I liked the scenes in Parian's shop; I hope we'll see more of her. So changing into Wyvern is easy, but changing back is still something she can't manage well on her own. Not surprising, though that's definitely something Taylor will need to address and fix if she's ever going to be truly effective.

Looking forward to Taylor's costume.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
11/7/2015 c7 Fizzfaldt
Aww.
I just want to give both Amy and Taylor a hug.

And Amy _almost_ started arguing to be treated like a person instead of a free health vending machine. Dammit Victoria!
11/7/2015 c7 13troyguffey
Very nice chapter.

Too bad she still has to use the emotional triggers, or help from Amy.
11/7/2015 c7 11OMAC001
Looks like Taylor's getting an outfit! Can't wait to read what it is!
1,064 « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »