for Wyvern

8/26/2015 c4 handsel
Of all the stupid, impetuous things Armsmaster has done in the history of Worm fanfiction, this just might be the stupidest.

Also, I literally shouted "YES!" when I saw this one at the top of the "recently updated" list.
8/26/2015 c4 Calimora
Ah, Armsmaster. What would we do if you weren't a dick?
8/26/2015 c4 AyameKitsune
Epic! More please!
8/26/2015 c3 1SneakyDevil
Heheh, awesome.
8/18/2015 c3 Marie
Taylor is so done :)
8/16/2015 c1 xbox432
Yeah, with a public trigger like that she isn't gonna be able to hide who she is. And maybe, just maybe, those girls won't be able to cover up what they did.

Here's hoping the rest of the story is just as entertaining as the first chapter.
8/14/2015 c3 8Veedramon
This is fun.
8/14/2015 c2 Veedramon
At least she is not stuck?
8/14/2015 c1 Veedramon
Is there a fic were Taylor becomes a unicorn?
8/11/2015 c3 Fizzfaldt
Oh Victoria. She can do it. Why bother thinking if she _should_ do it?
8/11/2015 c1 Fizzfaldt
Barely begun and tears have come to my eyes.
8/11/2015 c3 20uo-chou
Awesomeness.
8/9/2015 c3 Guest
Huh. Now that I think about it, how's Amy going to react to Taylor getting so much of GG's attention? I can't help but feel that she's going to be torn between jealousy and sympathy… better question is will Taylor be able to pick up on Amy's attraction? It's a distinct possibility depending on how sharp her nose/sense of smell is, given that she's essentially turning into an animal odds are good she could pick up on the pheremones she puts out.

Anyway, given that I'm having trouble typing I'll vut this short. Looking forward to the next chapter, really enjoying this story so far and finally cookie for you if Taylor asks if this (the ruined clothes/nudity thing) is going to become a running gag in the next chapter or so (whenever she next turns human again).
8/9/2015 c3 L.E
This is awesome. So, so awesome. Please continue!
8/10/2015 c3 4Greatazuredragon
Hehe nice chapter.
Wonder how the fact Taylor is connecting with the group with the lawyer cape will affect the rest of the situation.
1,062 « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »