for Wyvern

8/10/2015 c3 42Luan Mao
This one's not really doing anything for me. That could turn around, of course.

Funny bit right at the end. "I'm innocent!" and "She did it!" Ha.
8/10/2015 c3 Sphinxes
Vicky is going to be a danger to Tailor, imagine flying and getting hit by her aura.
8/10/2015 c3 DarkEmress
Gosh-darnit Victoria! Why are you so impulsive!? God I hate Vicky right now. Why is it that capes always assume that just because you have powers you have to be a hero or a villain? Regardless, they are gonna a LONG explanation to Danny for this.

More power to you ack!
8/9/2015 c3 2Kariska
I am really, really enjoying this fanfiction! It's well-written, humorous but has potential for a more lengthy storyline.

Are you planning on carrying it to any sort of length, or just for a few chapters?
8/9/2015 c3 Marvinen
Yeah, that Glory Girl... Nifty power set and zero impulse control. Couldn't care less for consequences. Nasty combination.

Great start on a new story, too. 25th shade of Worm, eh?
8/9/2015 c3 2Cookie Montser
I'm glad you've started a new fic, but reading this is like reading a thousand fics all over again, because of the whole Amy/Glory Girl Aura thing. I hope you'll gloss over it, or just wrap it up quickly, because it's been done so many times, by you and others.
8/9/2015 c3 2Jack Inqu
*facepalm* Yep, that sounds exactly like something Vicky would do, with no thoughts to the consequences.

So Taylor's transformation is linked to emotion in some way. Maybe a biochemical reaction in her brain? Adrenaline? I'm also curious if she can get any bigger than her default size.

Now that New Wave (Vicky and Lady Photon in particular) are aware of Taylor's situation, I have a feeling a whole heap of trouble is about to fall on the heads of a number of people.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
8/9/2015 c3 Sorlian
Well the shifting with extreme fear could make it awkward (but awesome!) if she is trying to bluff someone in a bad situation. Similarly keeping her identity secret could be troublesome because it is an instinctive shift. (New) Wave those wings Taylor!
8/9/2015 c3 1Bobboky
Very very good
8/9/2015 c3 5Luke Dragneel
First off, the break line was put in wrong(we're the detective is narrating) and thus confusing as all heck.
Second off, that has to suck, to only be able to active your powers when you feel threatened, not to mention she just got clothes on again and now lost them again.

I personally find the officer interrogating Danny too aggressive using only supposition, though that might be because Blackwell or Sophia poisoning the well so to speak. Though from what I am getting here, Taylor is actually weaker than normal(especially since Shadow Stalker could kill her via a shadow bolt into the chest) unless she has a similar powerset as Lung but based around different principles(a bud perhaps, as while I have seen Lung!Taylor, I have not seen a bud version of Lung's let alone it be Taylor. Though I guess Dauntless might be a bud that takes things a different way, escalation over time. The whole trickle over time creating a canyon instead of a earthquake making a canyon.).

I am curious as to what would happen if Taylor, by unmasking and joining New Wave, explained what happened to cause her trigger event before finding out who exactly Sophia really is. It would also mean that the PRT could meet with Taylor without giving Taylor the heads up about Sophia and actually find out the truth in a way that leaves the unwritten rules unbroken.
I am curious as to when you will do a Dauntless!Taylor powerset(similar, the same, or a bud doesn't really matter to me.), as that seems it would be a great one. Though the only one I have read was Stronger and it hasn't been updated for quite some time now.
8/9/2015 c3 23Biigoh
Oh Vicky... XD
8/9/2015 c3 AyameKitsune
Epic! More please!
8/9/2015 c3 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
8/9/2015 c3 10HellKing666
Heh... well, I'll give Vicky this, she might be blunt and crude in her methods, but they work.

Now Taylor is kind of like Lung right? Does Lung exist or is this Taylor taking Lung's powers? Eh, either way, cool.
8/9/2015 c3 13troyguffey
Weell, at least Taylor's done it twice now.

I hope The Three Bitches will get in MAJOR trouble now that the police and PRT are involved.
1,062 « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »