for Wyvern

8/9/2015 c3 DoomLich
Well... Glory Girl is friends with a dragon. That can only end well. I'm looking forward to the confrontation with the PTR I have a feeling its going to be brutal. Anyways, keep up the great work!
8/9/2015 c3 25Starfox5
Good chapter. Vicky's being Vicky again, all action and just enough thought to make a bigger mess. Nicely done!
8/9/2015 c3 2Monkey D. Funky
Each chapter just keeps being entertaining. Exactly what would happen, and every bit is done so well it's practically funny.

Once again, MOAR.
8/8/2015 c2 Ghest
oh goddamnit, I get here, and there's already 53 views, I'm sorry that I'm ruining it with this, but:

you do good work, Ack.
8/8/2015 c2 4Greatazuredragon
You have so many interesting ideas for Worm... XD
Good work.
8/7/2015 c2 1Bobboky
Nice work.
8/5/2015 c2 L.E
This is totally awesome!

CC: Apparently, Dragon!Taylor is pretty much human sized. I don't think her size was made clear enough earlier in the story, especially since most people think of dragons as being car sized and above.

Here Be Dragons, is another Dargon!Taylor fic, and she is humongous. Maybe, you could have thrown in an:

"standing on the beach Glory Girl walked up to me, her head level with me snout."

Just something so to make it clear that Taylor isn't a towering, ten ton beast.
8/5/2015 c2 Guest
Bwahahahaha! I just realized this, but she's got one of the most embarrassing powers. Seriously there's no way she can wear ordinary clothes if she's going touse her powers so either she's going to have to find an actual cloth tinker (which I feel is not only unlikely but highly silly) to make her a nigh indestructable costume, or she's going to have to strip down every time before she shapeshifts if she doesn't want to blow through her entire wardrobe inside a month. She'd need a hell of a clothes budget to keep up. Don't get me wrong in many ways it's an awesome power, but she got the short end of the stick on that aspect and I can't help but wonder how long it will take fore people to connect the dragon with the streaker girl that always shows up after it leaves the scene.

I was surprised to see this update so soon, usually it's one chapter and then several days before the next so this was a pleasant change of pace. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how Taylor deals with her life as a fire breathing teenage wyvern. Also, I'm curious if she can do partial shifts and/or use her other powers in her human form. I could just see an innocent hostage girl suddenly belching out a twenty foot gout of flame at the bad guys when they least expect it.

Good story, I'll be keeping an eye on it.
8/5/2015 c1 L.E
Ok, I like this. I like this a lot.
8/7/2015 c2 10HellKing666
Yay, dragon... uh, I mean Wyvern Taylor, awesome.

I'll follow and wait for the results.
8/4/2015 c2 Mike
Wow, Taylor with a Lung variant power. Would be interesting to see what he thinks about all this. Intrigued? Insulted? Dismissive? Could end up Godzilla vs Mothra but I find myself remembering necro-ducks side-works for Journey of the Dragonfly.

I look forward to seeing where you take this.
8/6/2015 c2 Nalsala
Nice story can't wait to see how it will turn
8/6/2015 c2 SonOfNenji
Favorited. Followed.

This has potential.

More please?

-N
8/5/2015 c2 Sorlian
Well a shifter power, which is interesting, and way less problematic (though clothes will be a bitch). Also best costume ever.
8/5/2015 c2 Orange Spiral 62