for over the time and the space

10/31/2019 c53 2Meganp
Ok, let me start by saying that I’m a HUGE Walkerson fan. Even after all these years, they’re still my OTP. I can honestly say that I’ve read EVERY SINGLE WALKERSON STORY here on . Some stories more than once. And then I came across yours. I had read the unfinished English version a while ago, but then I noticed that the Italian version was longer. My Italian is kinda bad (even though my grandpa was Italian) so I literally put every single chapter on Google Translator just so I could read it. Lot of work? Sure. Was is worth it? Hell yeah!

Omg, I loved this story. You’re an amazing writer and I truly wish you still wrote Walkerson stories like this. Anyway, just wanted to thank you for writing and sharing this with us. And congratulate you on your amazing writing!
5/6/2017 c53 Vero
La storia è meravigliosa! Spero che tu possa continuarla!
5/4/2016 c39 Poohbear
Like the story. Write more.
5/2/2016 c38 Elaine R
Your writing is excellent! Please write more!
4/20/2016 c37 poohbear
like the rememberies flash
2/22/2016 c29 Guest
E no non lasciarci in sospeso per favore finisci la storia!
8/30/2015 c5 10meburleson
Oh my! How will Joan and Auggie ever find Annie now that she will be silent and pretending to be one of the Berber woman? I'm completely fascinated by where your story is going. She's dreaming of people she does not remember. THIS is a good sign! I love that she and Auggie still have such a strong connection, despite her memory failing her and the fact that she does not remember her own identity. She remembers that there is a blind man that sh eknows, but does not remember his identify either..BUT she remembers that they had a strong enough connection to think things like "we would be a pretty pair" :)

But she does not think of McQuaid at all, seemingly. I am curious to know what McQuaid might fall into this story though? Was he one of the dead in the incident that left her without memory? Or is he also out looking for her? I'm excited to read more about Jadijoga's time in the dessert and Auggie and Joan's task to find her and bring her home.
8/30/2015 c4 meburleson
We knew Auggie and Tesh could not last forever. They want different things and she is not willing to accommodate for Auggie's blindness...well, at all. Of course his heart lies with Annie. It always has and always will. This was going to happen sooner or later that he left or she left. It is better that it happened two years in rather than ten years in.

Loving your story and can't wait for more! :)
8/28/2015 c6 5Finlaure13
YES! Auggie's back! And willing and ready to go! He's not too happy about McQuaid, but Auggie will do ANYTHING for Annie.

Calder Michaels is way cool in the field, I'm glad you've put him out there. He's too much of a panther to sit behind a desk. He gets into trouble when he is left behind a desk.

And now, Auggie, like Annie, is thinking of memories, just of her, nothing else.

Ahhhhh... 3 3 3
8/28/2015 c5 Finlaure13
What a wonderful premise, she is so lost and yet she is still in a constant connection with Auggie! And her sister and nieces! She cannot forget! I'm glad she has been rescued and protected by the Berber women. How will Auggie and Joan find her? What of McQuaid? Her memories come back in dreams and I'm so glad she knows there's an Auggie, even if she's not clear who he is at present.

Looking forward to more.
8/28/2015 c4 Finlaure13
Well, there, they've both come to their senses. Of course Tash would know where Auggie's heart is, she couldn't have been with him for two years and not know this. I'm glad she finally let him go, let him free of his need to keep on with his promise to be with Tash. He needs Langley. Langley needs him.
8/28/2015 c3 Finlaure13
OOOOOOh, so many feelings here. Tash and Auggie are just as I imagined they would be, the reality would have eclipsed their survivor's passion and it would eventually turn ugly.

Great story going on in Langley. Joan is so awesome. I'm so glad Auggie got that phone call. I am looking forward to him getting back to where he belongs, where he's happy and fulfilled... and hopefully back to Annie. Where is sheeee? McQuaid's business had better not have hurt our girl!
8/16/2015 c3 10meburleson
I love the sound of rain and know Auggie enjoys it too. Although, it might make travel more difficult for him since it would dull sounds and smells and make sidewalks slippery.

I can see why he would get bored as they are travelling. Tash doesn’t seem inclined to try to make it exciting for him. She doesn’t seem to want to include him at all. I knew it wouldn't take Auggie long to start thinking about Annie. But now Annie is in trouble. I hope he can help find her.

I’m loving your story and cannot wait to continue reading it!
8/16/2015 c2 meburleson
Of course you’re needed Barber! I love that you have Barber, Calder and Joan so heavily in this. I hope they all continue working together to bring Annie home.

I love that Barber can just sense that the office was made for Auggie. Yes Joan! You should call Auggie in!

This is an awesome chapter! I love the complexity of the mission they are about to start on. The sad tone of the room when McQuaid Security was brought up was very evident in the story.

I absolutely cannot wait to read more of your story!
8/16/2015 c1 meburleson
I love your description of the sun rising. The way you describe that each day is different seems almost magical.

The name that you have given to her here is truly beautiful. The description of how they found her and why they gave her this name is sad and beautiful at the same time. To think she was on the brink of death as they found her send shivers through my spine. I'm glad that they have found her alive!

Without a memory, I am curious to see how (if) she is going to be found. And then...at the end...she remembers him...but doesn't remember who HIM is. Oh, Annie, how could you forget Auggie!?

Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to see where you take this journey.
17 Page 1 2 Next »