for Second Place

1/8/2016 c1 zerorin05
Love it!
10/4/2015 c7 dianalillian
This chapter...was too short. Please update. Thanks :)
10/4/2015 c6 dianalillian
How nice to see the other Uncrowned Kings in the picture. I hope we get to see Mayuzumi-san, too! But more importantly, I'm looking forward to Sei-chan's reaction to Kotone being a manager :)
10/4/2015 c5 dianalillian
Wow. Great way to end a chapter. Watch out, Kotone. Akashi won't lose. :)
10/4/2015 c4 dianalillian
Ho ho~ Things are going nicely. All I can say is I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
10/4/2015 c3 dianalillian
Kagami makes an appearance! That's like, golden! The encounter of Akashi and Kotone is too short. I hope we see more in the next chapter. :)
10/4/2015 c2 dianalillian
"The pettiness of people below him did not bother him."
Omg. That is so like Akashi. Haha. Looking forward to the practice.
10/4/2015 c1 dianalillian
I really like that Kotone isn't head over heels in love with him on first sight. Also, I like that Akashi isn't mysteriously nice to her especially all of a sudden, if you know what I mean. Anyway, keep it up :)
8/27/2015 c5 2SilverSapphire34523
Did Akashi turn to crazy Akashi just then?
8/14/2015 c4 SilverSapphire34523
Update soon!
8/10/2015 c3 18AizenTheGoat
"Zu ga takai zo" akashis signature phrase to people seems to have good effects. Wonder how he will discipline her the next time they meet for their project.
8/10/2015 c3 kitochu
(kAGAMI, WAS THAT yOU?)

The pace seems a little quick. Like any other story, there are a few small grammar issues here and there (dialogue, mostly).

The basketball practice thing came really suddenly (and.. kinda late..). I just assumed they were strangers outside of the classroom. You might want to edit the first chapter a little. Just a suggestion. (:

(And wow, top two smartest kids paired up together for a group project? Is there, like, a roster or a draw or something? sensei pls.)

Looking forward to the next chapter! (:
8/9/2015 c2 2SilverSapphire34523
Is she on the basketball team?
8/5/2015 c2 Guest
Nice story! As for the person who sent you that flame she's just pitiful :( Keep up the good work, can't wait for another chapter xD
-X