for How Did It End Up Like This?

4/12/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
lol a very loud astrid no i am not kissing eret or having his penis in my ass astrid smirking at her boyfriend hiccup haddock the only lips that will touch yours is mine
3/24/2019 c1 Guest
Just saw HTTYD3. In case you don't know, Hiccup marries Astrid-not Eret. Furthermore there is no evidence that Eret is interested in either Hiccup or Astrid or that Astrid or Hiccup are interested in Eret. As such I would suggest that you add "characters are OOC" to your introduction.
1/24/2019 c1 3Gaming9
Lol no moon tea?
4/6/2017 c1 5VyseofTheSky
Didn't know what hicretsmut was but now I do. I kinda laughed out loud when I saw the author note because I skipped ahead when Eret was pondering kissing Hiccup. Ho yay just isn't my cup of tea even when its done well cause I'm Mr. Brightside.
5/15/2016 c1 26TheCauldron
*breathless* whoa...
1/13/2016 c1 1do not doubt the donuts
so hot im crying omg like my brain just 100% imploded, good GODs
9/3/2015 c1 2Eretsonoferet
Now this was unexpected... However, on second thought, I'm not sure why, I could actually see this happening (although I wouldn't mind seeing Astrid a little more, ahem... involved). Probably because it reminded me of a vaguely similar scene from the tv show 'Vikings'.

I can already imagine a humorous second chapter to this, about Eret crossing Hiccup on the street the next day, both now sober and not knowing how to react.
"Morning Hiccup."
"Oh! Hey. Hi. Hey. Uhmmm, good morning. I guess?"
"Yes. Thanks. I guess... I mean! It is a good uhmm, morning. Eh... how d'you sleep?"
"FINE! Fine! Really fine. I mean okay... normal. You?"
"Yeah, me too, all normal. Well... I have to take this fish to Skullcrusher so..."
"OH YEAH! Me too... I mean not me too... OBVIOUSLY. I have to, uhhh... you know, the forge and uhh... yeah."
"I'll see you around I guess."
"Sure, sure, uhmm... you have a nice pe*is... I MEAN DAY! You have a nice day! Haha... uhm... (turns around) oh geez..."
8/10/2015 c1 dragon lover
im at a loss for words
8/8/2015 c1 Draco
that was...
wow
keep it up
8/7/2015 c1 2Drunken Hamster
Wow, that was intense and a little weird. I'd never thought to ship the three of them together...

It was good either way though. Nice work :P :3

Outty,
-Drunk
8/6/2015 c1 1always-never-obviously
Wow, I know you warned me but I still didn't expect this
8/5/2015 c1 7Silver Blue Eyed Wolf
I uh... have no idea what to say about this...

0_0