for Naruto C Dornez New Challenge

5/30/2021 c1 Guest
If your just going to turn Naruto into a lame clone of Yashamaru then just write abkut Yashamaru dumbfuck.
11/18/2015 c1 CleanBoy3
This a pretty original idea and its a shame that you decided against writing it. Would've been a good story to debut but still, I hope someone does this challenge.
11/16/2015 c1 Guest
this is off to a really goof start :)! plz update soon
8/22/2015 c1 linx007
definitely sounds like a really good idea, hope someone takes you up on the challenge
8/19/2015 c1 1Jackjonah
Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to try this challenge. I have a little bit of experience in writing short stories for a friend and I have finished all three components of the crossover anyway. (RWBY for as far as it went then.)
Please PM me if you want me to do this story.
8/6/2015 c1 VarKaim
Not bad honestly: easy to read, image comes up nicely, can be polished in the grammar department a bit- nothing serious, the concept of this Naruto is interesting and the attributes that come along with his appearance does go along nicely. Gentle, but deadly. If you could keep writing this, I'm sure it would come out nicely.
8/5/2015 c1 He Who Seeks The Joys in Life
This is basically a NINO (Naruto In Name Only)so this isn't counted as a crossover so take it out of the crossover section smart guy the point of a crossover is taking two show's and having them meet and this is not in anyway a crossover they're is nothing in this challenge suggesting it is even remotely related to the Naruto series this is purely a RWBY story with Character's that have names from character's from Naruto challenges like this are the reason the Naruto series has a bad name people are trying to hard to make him look like a badass from another series when he already is from his own series and then they add thing's that would make him look *Cool* which just look stupid most of the time
8/5/2015 c1 naruhanaI4445
Ill be honest I really wanna see this challenge accepted this naruto will be badass I'm mean Walter himself is a badass put that with yashamaru and add a laid back naruto with a telekinisis and you have the ultimate razor wire using badass. Just add dust that turns into lightning that travels through the razor wire and just imagine the damage it would cause
8/5/2015 c1 daniel 29
you seem to have a good start to this challenge why not do a story yourself?
8/5/2015 c1 Adjuster
Damn it I fell for a challenge story but this sounds awesome