FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Black Assassin

5/29/2020 c2 4Kaiser Harry James Potter
This is your once way... your Fantasy isn't on a god state? THIS IS THE TRUE... You cant see the way... but he is bevore you
3/12/2020 c1 7Ada1229
ok so uh...just so you know, a. magic would have shorted out the NERVE headset Harry was wearing which would have killed him. Unless you intended for the gear to be protected from magic using Runes in which case please actually explain that in the story (not in ANs because I know ppl, myself included, who often skip reading ANs. I try not too but more often then not I do skip them out of habbit)

b. How did that letter appear in game? Unless Kayaba is a wizard (in the HP Universe sense) himself and knows about magic and programed Cardinal to detect things like that, the letter appearing shouldn't be possible because as SAO cannon often explores Aincrad is pretty much a seperate reality from the real world.
6/24/2019 c2 SNEAKYKAYE
I'm excited for the update on who adopted it so I can see how this ends.
6/28/2017 c2 1Firestar Prime
why abandon when this was a beautiful story.
4/28/2017 c2 3WhiteElfElder
Well, it was a good idea, but you overpowered Harry from the start and were trying to compensate through the game. I like the idea though.
3/21/2017 c1 Talon5Krrde
More please!

This is a very good story and I would like to read more.

You could tell the in-game story - either bring in some magic or not... Maybe magical players get 'The Gamer Ability' as a result?

You can also tell the story of the families Harry's Group getting together outside of the game because they are so close inside the game...
3/16/2017 c2 Guest
It's been two motherfucking years! Update the story u fucking pussy
1/20/2017 c2 Guest
Please update this story soon
5/3/2016 c1 KrisB-71854
Face palms. You were starting off o.k. with introducing an in the know friend. I was fine with that.

You than had to screw a few things up though by making it a wrong BWL fic. Groans. Well, it did give you a reason for having Lily alive.

I was fine with them knowing of magic and magic working around tech. That's not what's bugging me. What's really irking is Harry breaking with the Potter family, than by the end of the chapter he is basically getting back with his mom and grand parents in a sense.

Why bother making James and the wrong BWL and ass?

I was irked more of Kirito outing magic though if you are just having the entire secrecy thing being a Europe thing than it doesn't really matter.

Oddly, I don't really mind the child/health monitoring charm working both ways and Kirito being brought into things.

Miranda seems to be taking the spot of Hermione or female side kick at the moment. If it wasn't that you had intended pairings at the top, I'd have figured she'd have been part if that.

Now, I'm not really complaining or against Harry getting items into his inventory. Rather than mythically high level gear that should almost need required levels or bare minimum stats before he wears it, I'd have gone for family magic or magical libraries.

I'm not sure about the magical folks being over powered in this setting. You are having Hogwarts start at 18. So if you still follow 7 years, that's 25 or so when they get out and are considered trained adults.

Is the magic training starting at 18 just a British thing there?

Well, this is more of a one shot with just this and the next chapter.

I don't mind them using SAO as basically a training ground for magic. If starts it at 10, he'd be out at 12 and still have years left before Hogwarts events if you even want to bother with that.
3/8/2016 c2 Emerald Rose nee Potter
It's such a shame that you seem to have abandoned this story as that first chapter was well written and has a lot of potential I will be favouriteing and following this story in hopes that you might come back one day the pairings make me curious and the great way the first chapter was written tells me this is a story to keep an eye on. Assuming that you haven't abandoned this story already.
Eagerly awaiting an update
Emerald
2/2/2016 c2 1Arc-Angel-Of-Fire
I love this chapter 2 totally awesome got my hopes up then bam smack to the face at the realization that it was a total fucking waste of time. no one gives a damn about your update plan. your just pissing your readers off with bullshit posts like this. I would actually report this to the Admins if they actually read the abuse reports people submit (which they don't) I am sorry if this comes off as a flame or a troll but you the 12th story in a fucking row today to post shit like this and call it an update. Dear god what a waste of time and server space. your already breaking the TERMS OF SERVICE by posting this as a chapter post as it is not to be used for AN AUTHOR NOTE.
1/31/2016 c2 Guest
I like this story please update soon
1/24/2016 c1 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
The animagus transfornatio was a bit much, too many power-ups at once. Still, looks like a good story.
1/12/2016 c2 1Unknown Eldritch
Hmm... Great fic so far. It is not only rather interesting, but It is also in a relatively rare fic category! Awesome job!
12/27/2015 c2 Omega