FanFiction.Net
for The Last Battlestar

11/26/2015 c4 19Thorthemighty321
Perfect!
11/13/2015 c3 Thorthemighty321
PLEASE BRING Pegasus. PLEASE! She would be like an older sister to Galatica.
11/7/2015 c3 4Mobius-mech
Great start! Can't wait for the next installment.
11/2/2015 c3 1BrokenLifeCycle
Damn... And I've been hoping for some drama when they realize just how OLD Galactica is. (Kongo won't be called granny anymore!)

She's supposedly older than human history!

Unless she's actually from a different dimension with different history and all... Eh. It's going to be complicated.
10/9/2015 c2 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
Please continue.
10/9/2015 c1 edboy4926
Interesting intro.
9/11/2015 c2 1Bobboky
Cool
9/9/2015 c1 meldauty
Very good, you've caught my interest, good sir.
9/9/2015 c2 Blackholelord
Wow to see a update! A little surprise that the old girl suffer actual damage. Compare to the other ships, Galactica would have heavier armor platting than a battleship in technical terms. No actual defector shields like other series, heavy armor is a must, and Galactica while a old girl had heavy armor platting. Than again you did make her into a Ship Girl, or is it a Starship Girl. So I would make her armor even stronger than Yamato. Also Yamato's armor backpack or whatever that thing is call would be a perfect basis for Galactica's own backpack, except for the sides' bottoms would be the Viper pods, and on the insides would be the forward mounted main guns.
9/5/2015 c1 Blackholelord
Well I will say that I was not expecting to see Galactica as Ship Girl. It would be unique to see her in action. Specially when she launches her Vipers. Also for her nukes, either make them less explosive or replace them with high-explosive warheads. Also because the crew was able to create that Shadow Viper, there should be one of those on her, and also have Galactica have the ability to create more Vipers, but not as quickly. It took time, but they did create on the TV series. Also remember Galactica has several weapons, the main forward batteries, the top cannons, and the anti-fighter batteries located on the hangers. For the main forward guns, these would be the most powerful, but should be limited to where she is pointing at. The top guns, should be like side moving guns on the pack. The viper pods should be where the anti-fighter guns located at.

I will state that I like the idea. Its unique for a series not fully explored yet. Yet writing it, it should be similar to the anime series. Focused on the Ship Girls, the Admiral making appearances, but no actual revealing or talking.
8/6/2015 c1 ARcan
I think you accidentally created a new section. you published in KanColle Crossover being that there section Kantai Collection Crossover which already has 34 publications. I recommend moving your story to that section so that more people read it.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3