for 5 Conversations

9/20/2017 c2 januarysunshine13
Whenever I am having a bad day, I come back to ur fics... I love Kyouya's conversations with Laney and Tamaki the most. Hope you write more about Kyoya and Laney. Really like to know how their married life is progressing. How they start their family. And Tamaki's involvements in their lives. Hope you bring us a multi-chapter fic about them once again.
6/24/2017 c2 13lildragongirl19
This is beautifully written. Both chapters are engaging, thoughtful, and brimming with emotion in their words. You're rightit's a side of Kyoya we've never seen, and it's absolutely fascinating. Please continueI'm looking forward to conversations 3 through 5!
6/17/2016 c2 9CheshireKitKat
Can't wait to see what else you got for this.
6/3/2016 c2 Queen Martha Pond
Seeing honest Kyoya is so amazing, his mask slipping away rarely happens but when it does it's spectacular. You've really captured this so well.
12/17/2015 c2 10MagicMythMayhem
i really like your OC! this story keeps getting better! and i love that Kyoya and Haruhi talk, and Laney and Haruhi. aaahhhh i just love Haruhi being a crossroads for everyone to talk with (and semi secretly adoring it). i just love everything about is whole thing ok
12/2/2015 c2 7georgiastark
I adore this story. Keep writing it please.
11/30/2015 c2 13luxartisan
Well written, as always, and your flair for dialogue is still top of the line.
11/30/2015 c2 390mutemuia
Wow... I think I've never talked to my own husband about some issues you deal with here... But you manage the whole conversation so in character, your Laney and your Kyoya, I can only say wow!
11/29/2015 c1 13luxartisan
Good god woman, you have brought me to my proverbial knees. This is bloody brilliant. Truly, and I say that from *my* heart as one writer to another. I didn't even know you'd written this so how clueless (no pun intended) am I? There is so much truth in every characterization that I'm rendered nearly speechless and tears of compassion for Kyoya just flowed.

I can see them all and I can feel Kyoya's pain in every word he speaks. Perhaps that's because I identify with him, but without the wealthy family (of course). The tone of young adulthood rings true and I'm so glad you didn't have him admit that Haruhi is his perfect woman (though we both know that she is). Unless that's a conversation for the future? Maybe?

This is such a unique format for telling a story, too. Ohhhh, I am so envious of your talent right now and bowing to your greatness. And please don't take requests. I want to know what YOU think they should talk about because YOU are the genius here. Frankly (and then I will wrap up this rhapsody), I like your OC Laney but I really wish you'd do more BH character stories - I always like it when good writers explore true fanfiction which means using the characters the original author provided. That's my definition, naturally, so please don't take offense.

Once again, my pen is raised to you. Best thing I've read in such a very long time. Kyoya is begging for this to be in the notebook and I quite agree.

Angelle
8/20/2015 c1 6yuumiimuu
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I really really really enjoyed this! I thought it was brilliant. I was worried that when they were getting drunk, they'd all act (especially Kyoya) out of character. But you did a perfectly fine job of avoiding that! Kudos to you :)

I really look forward to reading more chapters... So I hope you post soon! (Inner thoughts: ...I wonder if they'll be yaoi happenings in the future... *glasses fog up*)

Good luck and keep it up!

-Shattered
8/18/2015 c1 8Juli McKeltar
Great conversation! Hope you continue :)
8/11/2015 c1 Existiert Nicht
You did wonderful with this story. I love the guys describing what they like. They really sounded realistic here and thus I loved it. :) Tamaki is the loveable idiot as usual and the twins are awesome, but I REALLY liked Kyoya in this. Your story made me see him in a new light. Great job! :)
8/11/2015 c1 quirkyquartz
I love it.

It's been a while since I've read such compelling and entertaining dialogue. Combine that with such an unfiltered moment between old friends, and I am head over heels. Can't wait to see what you write next!
8/11/2015 c1 1badgerlock
Not going to lie, your writing style is what I aspire to reach in my own stories ;)

And yes, my favorite parts of the manga were also all the parts where Kyouya shows his real feelings - I mean, the facade of his lack of emotions is an aspect of his character too, but he definitely has a heart, and out of all the Host Club members I feel he's the one most likely to be lonely and also the most likely to just try and deal with all his problems on his own and not ask for help. Poor baby.

But this is super cute! And a little sad but hey. Are you planning to have an overarching plot in mind or is this kind of unrelated glimspes? Either way, I love it and I'll be keeping watch for the next chapter!
8/9/2015 c1 ktmyldy28
I really enjoy this and I look forward to more. Kyouya has always been my favorite and I like speculating what happens to him after Ouran.
18 Page 1 2 Next »