for Double Trouble 2

10/26/2016 c7 spikeychasey123
i love November cuz of epilepsy awareness month seeming i have epilepsy its such a funny thing that i have epilepsy
10/26/2016 c5 spikeychasey
that was great i have epilepsy and im so happy u care for epilepsy day thank you for the stroy love it
9/25/2016 c7 spikechase twin
what a coincidance i have epilepsy but the sad thing is hear in liverpool not that many people know about epilepsy day and they don't were purple for it they normally do cancer and diabietes awareness day not even my own family know about it and when i told them they all just said oh how sad is that :( anyway well done for ur writing u are really good! .
4/30/2016 c7 spikechase
funny thing is i have epilepsy and im reading this how weird and btw ur soo sweet doing a chappie on epilepsy awernes day .
3/11/2016 c10 4Anonlabratslover
Super
Definitely
Plz make a double trouble 3
3/11/2016 c10 47Dirtkid123
YAAAAAAS! PLEASE DO THAT!
3/11/2016 c10 167Brentinator
Yes! Make one! I will definitely read it!
Susz.
1/13/2016 c9 47Dirtkid123
Aw. It was so short! I wanted more... Oh well. I thank you for your story!
12/24/2015 c8 Dirtkid123
Man... That was good. I loved it! Update soon!
12/13/2015 c7 Doclover
I loved it please update soon
11/18/2015 c7 Dirtkid123
YAY TO CHASEY! Good job, and good luck getting outta that one! Lol update soon!
9/4/2015 c5 Dirtkid123
Aw... Poor boys! Lol
Update soon!
8/19/2015 c3 Dirtkid123
Awe! I loved this chapter! I hope that Spike and Chase can settle their differences soon! Lol
8/18/2015 c3 3TheDorkQueen
O.O OMG! Spike, I can't believe you said that! This is great work. Though, I thought it could be a little different. I was thinking that Chase would ignore Spike. When Spike asked him why, he would say "You said you'd wished that you'd never had a twin. And I'm gonna make that wish come true." Just a suggestion though.
8/15/2015 c2 MKLG
More? These are so cute and I love the idea they're brothers!
20 Page 1 2 Next »