for TolkienScribe's Scribblings: LoTR

11/8/2019 c129 10Wordspin
You do have the most wonderful inspirations! Beautiful, beautiful piece, so raw and emotional.
11/8/2019 c128 Wordspin
A hard awakening indeed. Beautiful piece as always, filled with such truth. In the end, we are all only just people, making mistakes that can sometimes prove costly.
11/8/2019 c127 Wordspin
So very sweet! Short and to the point.
11/6/2019 c129 28Jaya Avendel
Sadness. So eloquent!
11/6/2019 c129 46megSUPERFAN
Got chills from the last few lines, especially the "not yet". So sorrowful and so good.
11/6/2019 c128 megSUPERFAN
Aw, a sad story... I like Eomer for the fact that he is human, though, if you get what I mean. He can make mistakes, but he learns and works to grow from them, and that makes him a great man despite what he does wrong.
11/6/2019 c127 megSUPERFAN
Never once have I wanted to see baby Theoden, but now I have, and it's perfect. :) It's adorable that he's crying during this formal event.
Glad you're back with more scribblings!
8/23/2019 c28 Gracetheauthor
I absolutely loved this.
7/15/2019 c126 3VanyaNoldo22
This is so sadd... Am I right that this is the result of a marriage not borne out of love?
7/15/2019 c125 VanyaNoldo22
Aww... I miss these short stories about Legolas and Thranduil 3
7/15/2019 c124 VanyaNoldo22
Aye... I think this is really possible to happen. My teacher in philosophy once said that evil never truly dies, but lives continuously in marks on the people it touches.

Hugs and more hugs,
VanyaNoldo22
7/9/2019 c124 AmateurBaconCook
Came out of hiding/hibernation/the tomb to say that it's super interesting that you made this one about a monk (Tolkien being Catholic and all, as you know). Having a little knowledge about monastics up my sleeve I would like to mention that if your scribe is a mediaeval one, he would likely be up in the middle of the night for Vigils/ Night Office and so wouldn't be able to spend the night reading the Tale of the Rings of Power under the covers! Perhaps he snuck it to replace his lectio divina (spiritual reading)? Or maybe he found it in the scriptorium...

Nevertheless I thought this was a nice one and I say, "More about Mr. Scribe, please!"

All the best,
ABC
7/8/2019 c126 46megSUPERFAN
Ohh... It hurts to see nobility fallen this far. This was an interesting aspect to explore, though.
So refreshing to see this set of updates! :D Thanks for writing!
7/8/2019 c125 megSUPERFAN
Aww! Proud Daddy moment. :D So adorable!
7/8/2019 c124 megSUPERFAN