for Science Fiction

4/10 c13 Lazypan
Danny’s excitement is really infectious! :DDD
4/10 c11 Lazypan
I’m really enjoying Danny and Hiro’s brotherly relationship with each other, it’s so sweet!
7/11/2021 c28 MsShadowsOra
should Danny know that AD is a Trans male they did sleep with eachother?
11/25/2020 c1 1Sylent Myst
this is awesome can't wait for the sequel
10/13/2020 c40 Moonshadowcuteness1
Here o am in 2020 rereading shiz lol
9/18/2020 c58 44Dp-Marvel94
This is a really cool story. I love the way you write all characters. Danny's backstory is particularly tragic and I liked seeing that trauma explored. Seeing his pain makes it all the more satisfying as he finds friends and family again and fits to protect them. I love seeing Danny and Hiro being brotherly. And Danny and Tadashi bantering is so good. And Elle! This is one of the few times I've seen Danny and Danielle with a father-daughter relationship and it really worked. The two of them are so adorable.
8/29/2020 c48 xgirl128
In this fanfiction, Danny is to Vlad how Robin is to Slade
6/29/2020 c58 AllexMussen
OH
MY
MOLLY

THIS ENDING I CANT EVEN-
6/29/2020 c49 AllexMussen
i love Adrian and he's amazing and his character makes me happy and slightly sad but still mostly happy
6/13/2020 c1 AllexMussen
I
LOVE
THIS
SO
MUCH

11/19/2019 c39 Uninvited Guest
I love (hate) how no one noticed "money could never buy you"? Like, that's extremely disturbing. If I was with a loved one and heard someone they hated say that to them I'd be extremely nervous because holy s**t.
3/11/2019 c1 1hotasheaven
OH my gosh, I am so excited to read this!
I would never think of doing a crossover between these two things, but now that I found this fanfic, I am thrilled!
I will be reading further!
Jfhibdicribtibifcicfibixtyhbc *excited keyboard smash*
2/11/2019 c22 5Stardragon26
Wowie cerpowie

THAT DELETED SENE WAS INTENSE!
1/9/2019 c58 Jenna Gem
...I am SCREAMING!
love the story, hope to see the sequel soon~ tho no rush, thanks for the story!
1/3/2019 c53 lopez20751
"Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato."
I'm not the only one who read that differently, am I?
759 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »