for Science Fiction

11/25/2020 c1 1Sylent Myst
this is awesome can't wait for the sequel
10/13/2020 c40 Moonshadowcuteness1
Here o am in 2020 rereading shiz lol
9/18/2020 c58 36Dp-Marvel94
This is a really cool story. I love the way you write all characters. Danny's backstory is particularly tragic and I liked seeing that trauma explored. Seeing his pain makes it all the more satisfying as he finds friends and family again and fits to protect them. I love seeing Danny and Hiro being brotherly. And Danny and Tadashi bantering is so good. And Elle! This is one of the few times I've seen Danny and Danielle with a father-daughter relationship and it really worked. The two of them are so adorable.
8/29/2020 c48 xgirl128
In this fanfiction, Danny is to Vlad how Robin is to Slade
6/29/2020 c58 AllexMussen
OH
MY
MOLLY

THIS ENDING I CANT EVEN-
6/29/2020 c49 AllexMussen
i love Adrian and he's amazing and his character makes me happy and slightly sad but still mostly happy
6/13/2020 c1 AllexMussen
I
LOVE
THIS
SO
MUCH

11/19/2019 c39 Uninvited Guest
I love (hate) how no one noticed "money could never buy you"? Like, that's extremely disturbing. If I was with a loved one and heard someone they hated say that to them I'd be extremely nervous because holy s**t.
3/11/2019 c1 1hotasheaven
OH my gosh, I am so excited to read this!
I would never think of doing a crossover between these two things, but now that I found this fanfic, I am thrilled!
I will be reading further!
Jfhibdicribtibifcicfibixtyhbc *excited keyboard smash*
2/11/2019 c22 5Stardragon26
Wowie cerpowie

THAT DELETED SENE WAS INTENSE!
1/9/2019 c58 Jenna Gem
...I am SCREAMING!
love the story, hope to see the sequel soon~ tho no rush, thanks for the story!
1/3/2019 c53 lopez20751
"Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato."
I'm not the only one who read that differently, am I?
11/13/2018 c26 8Snickering Fox
*coughs* what the fuck, Jazz
Bucky?!
11/2/2018 c58 Darkverger1
Uhoh, so it's homicidal Danny, not a good Danny to be around.
10/31/2018 c58 Dracomancer1
Thank YOU for continuing to write in this new universe you’ve created. You are the catalyst to a brilliant chemical reaction as these two separate worlds collide, and while the potential already exists it’s you that brings it out and let’s it flourish. The sequel will be amazing, I’m sure.
756 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »