for Going home

7/14 c1 5Kasjata
Reading it... :-) Nice
4/17 c2 Guest
Well done.

Lester meeting Barney would be interesting as chapter 3. And then Edward could put the Wards back in their places in chapter 4...
12/30/2017 c2 40his-red-head
I loved it!
7/11/2017 c2 Hinaru
Hello it's fantastic
3/5/2017 c1 Christineat
Great story! I love this
2/16/2017 c1 Honest reviewer
Vivian's mom was a hooker too... it is mentioned in the movie (only once I think, when both of them are in the bathtub and Edward talks about his parents)
5/23/2016 c2 Guest
Lovely. I feel- don't take this badly it's not at all a criticism- I don't think I would have been able to reconcile like that if I were Vivian. I was also waiting for her to invite the butler "like a daughter to him" to the wedding. I love this fic (there really should be more in this category) and fics are meant to play with cannon however the author likes. That said, in the movie she didn't know how to behave in fancy society. I think rich parents would have taught her that. Although getting to rub her good fortune in the faces of the kind of parents you wrote up is a lot of fun. Scandalize! Or not. Anyway thanks for posting.
5/13/2016 c1 17Erwal
Hi! I love your fanfic! This is really good !
4/21/2016 c2 Lobisomem
I thought sometimes how would Vivian's parents meet her again if she came back to see them... Well, a very realistic and really hoped-for story, thank you so much!)
12/28/2015 c2 marylilypatricia
Oh I'm so pleased you continued with this! You've truly made my day. :) Thank you so much and please don't stop here.

Once again, a beautiful story providing great insight into Vivian's past and further explanation for why she ended up in the mess she did, before Edward of course.

Perhaps in the next instalment, you could mention the 'boys she grew up with'- that she mentions to Edward in the Lotus Esprit- who taught her about cars?

Something completely separate but it'd be so awesome to see something like a prequel? She mentions that she stopped doing drugs when she was 14, that she tried to make rent by parking cars at wrestling and working fast food joints etc... It'd be really awesome to see her journey, and about Kit taking her in. :D

Anyway, once again, thank you SO much for this. I thought I was the only person left who still cared so much for Pretty Woman. This really is amazing. :)
12/27/2015 c1 Guest
I know you published this a while ago, but if you're still willing, I would love to read the rest. Thanks!
This looks like it could be a great story! I want to know what happens next. :)
Great writing!
12/10/2015 c1 Mary
I would like you to continue, please.
12/2/2015 c1 Guest
I'm reading! It was a really good start
11/23/2015 c1 marylilypatricia
I love this. I can't explain how much. Please, please continue! I want more insight into Vivian's childhood, I want the wedding, I want it all!
11/21/2015 c1 flyingfiddler
Great start! Please continue!
23 Page 1 2 Next »