for A Brand New Start

6/19 c26 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
6/18 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
6/4 c19 4CheetahLover123
i didn't find out about the whole Dan and Emma thing either.
5/24 c26 kushka
great story
5/23 c26 LAB1
I really enjoyed this story and the character development. My only small critique is a common issue within fan fiction. I think if I read the terms Timetravelor or Dogman one more time I might scream. I guess I should be thankful you don't write romance! Looking into "green orbs" might have made me not able to complete an enjoyable story otherwise.
5/19 c8 Guest
I would also buy that little Harry felt Hydrus' magic and felt safe.
5/18 c26 Bele
thx!
5/8 c8 Jaye
This story is confusing as hell. I’m done
5/7 c5 Jaye
I THOUGHT this was a TIME TRAVEL fic. 5 chapters in and STILL NO TIME TRAVEL YET? Get to it already! Jeez
5/7 c26 Latarra
Absolutely fabulous. You had me fooled who the dark lady was. I was expecting Grace was really time-traveling Hermione and the dark lady.
5/3 c8 poimeme90
BABIE HARRY AIYAAAA
5/1 c26 5Inexplicably Waiting
Wow. Just...wow. This is the best fix I've read in a long timeso well thought-out and so meticulously planned. At the very end, when he began to put his plan to go back again and save his parents, I was afraid you might have forgotten what you wrote in one of the early chapters about Hydrus only being able to go back as far as Harry Potter was alive...but then I saw that you had him go on July 31 and was truly impressed. CANNOT wait to read the sequel! Great job on an EPIC fix!
4/21 c26 szw5009
Thank you!
4/18 c6 pattywack
I don't understand how Harry would stop speaking with Hagrid, his first magical friend.
4/16 c26 Phillies2
I enjoyed the story and was surprised about mrs lovegood. It will be interesting to see the sequel
1,670 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »