for Staircase to forever

9/28/2015 c5 14khazrn43
Finntastic as usual. I feel like I know more Australian lingo now. And boy do I wish I could go to Australia. The landscape you describe is breathtaking and probably even more so in person. Sad don't take too much time away from our favorite Canadian drummer
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
9/27/2015 c5 Kedzie3238
The proposal was so sweet just loved it. I felt so bad for Puck when he found out how Quinn was playing him. At least Finn got some well deserved punches in this time. Will be waiting for more finchel stories when you get back to it. Thanks so much again for your time and stories.
9/26/2015 c5 Amypilierfan123
such an amazing ending :) *waits for your next finchel story*
9/22/2015 c5 playtime2507
This was so good! I'm sorry to see it end. And YAY for Finn punching out Creeper Sam lol! I think Quinn should have kicked him in the nuts as well as slapped him lol! I'm looking forward to your eventual return with more Finchel! Thanks for sharing! :)
9/22/2015 c5 5lefthandedrn
Very good. Thanks for the Finchel. And I understand about being busy with life. Waiting for your next story when you can. Charlotte
9/22/2015 c5 27FinchelFan728
I'm so sad it's over but I love the ending!
9/22/2015 c5 noro
wonderful ending to a fantastic story
9/21/2015 c5 vickstick
Loved it
9/13/2015 c4 FinchelFan728
I hope he doesn't work there either...
9/10/2015 c4 Kedzie3238
What a creepy little stalker Sam is in this story. I'm surprised Finn didn't punch his lights out right there. So happy there is another chapter coming.
9/9/2015 c4 playtime2507
Boy I HATE every incarnation of Sam and yours was extra gross lol! Finn should feed him to the salt water crocs, or at least punch is creeper lights out. Glad there is more to come and thanks for the update.
9/9/2015 c4 noro
Keep up the great writing update ASAP finchel always
9/9/2015 c4 14khazrn43
Boy you don't like Sam do you. You should have let Finn smash those fishy lips! Lol. I'm glad there will be one more. I can't wait for the proposal.

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
9/9/2015 c4 5lefthandedrn
Thanks for the update. Loved the story and the Finchel. Also thanks for the Aussie slang info and I googled the sites for my future visit.
9/9/2015 c4 vickstick
Love it can't wait for more
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »