for A child-genius

4/19 c1 ranjira1988
this was awesome XD
2/16 c1 3Bad Habits
This is probably my third or fourth time reading this particular story, but I've only just now realized that in this timeline Future Ranma probably wasn't nearly as drunk or bamboozled as Chao thought because he's probably been married to her and Ku Fei for quite some time at the time when Chao tried to set this up.
1/26 c1 21Byakugan789
Fun to read? Yeah, sorta, but it has the same dull frustration of most post cannon ranma.
Why do so many authors insist on squandering Ranma's skills?
He should be running a demolition company, taking down buildings with an axe kick and a tornado, or teaching a dojo for either the JSDF or martial arts movie actors, or continuing that pop idol career from the anime. Something..! With a medical degree he could be proving the existence of chi and meridians, or becoming a surgeon with their need for fast utterly precise use of a blade and needle.

But that's not your fault, and isn't really a big hole in your story. Everyone does it.

Chao was amusing. Your massive summarizing of Negi was an interesting perspective to take and I liked the new set of marriage contracts there at the end.
12/3/2019 c1 34Nanya
LOL! That was really good and funny. Cute too.

Any sort of follow-up planned?
8/25/2019 c1 1setokayba2n
Somehow I expected that when they discovered that Ranma could turn into a girl that they try to turn her into a dress up doll, and if she negated to try to pout until Ranma surrender or just do it even if he didn't want
6/25/2019 c1 21Joe Fenton
Crazy cat people don't have a lot of cats because they're crazy, they're crazy because they have a lot of cats. :)
2/25/2019 c1 Paulthored
Reader's everywhere: "Please Sir, may we have some more?"
12/2/2018 c1 8zephyr hb
There are somethings i didnt get because i have only seen half or negima. But it was pretty good and the ending made me laugh
12/2/2018 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
:) great.
11/28/2018 c1 fafnir1404
Lol
4/25/2018 c1 2Mr. Haziq
Well... That was quite a ride. I kinda like this version of Ranma!
4/19/2018 c1 13The pen or The sword
Easy...Easy? over ten years of intensive training is easy? Yeah I draw issues with that line. The reason ranma couldn't teach akane is simple she's a brat who can't handle someone better than her being around. Ranma is arrogant and prideful but its earned.
3/19/2018 c1 silentstrixe
Two thumbs up. This was quite pleasantly different from any other Ranma/Negima story I have ever read.
3/6/2018 c1 39Gelasia Kidd
It -was- that great to read. So was.
2/11/2018 c1 Guest