for A child-genius

2/2/2018 c1 KPheonix
It's been a long time since I read any Ranma fics whatsoever. I loved and had fun with this one. Thank you for the good laughs and the fun time, Rackle. Till your next fic!
8/11/2017 c1 Biblio388
Yeah, this was a blast to read. It has climbed to the top ten best Negima crossover fics I have read as well. Love the interactions as well as your approach to his involvement in canon events. This is the kind of fic I love to read because there is just something about having such a character just doing their own thing. Definitely looking at some of your other stories as well.
5/24/2017 c1 Mr.Staypuft
I re-read this story often enough that I am really wishing this had a second chapter showing what happens next.
5/14/2017 c1 Balewood
Needed To come back and reread this, still just as awesome, Thanks for Writing!
3/10/2017 c1 3Crimson Grave
It was a blast to read. Thank you as per always for your wonderful one-shots, and psuedo one-shots.
3/3/2017 c1 carwash36
Fucking awesome
10/19/2016 c1 1IronWolfe
*snicker* Well, that's awkward. Another fun story. Thanks for writing!
7/26/2016 c1 Nachtwache
I like it! Quiet funny :D
Kept me awake when I should not be. xD
7/23/2016 c1 109dogbertcarroll
LOL! It was indeed fun to read.
7/19/2016 c1 AnAncientBard
This was pretty great.
3/25/2016 c1 19thepkrmgc
i can totally imagine future ranma trolling his past self like that...
2/7/2016 c1 Gold2King
Another brilliant story by you. Officially my favorite Ranma crossover story.
1/19/2016 c1 1Wrin
That was pretty awesome. I've never actually seen any of Negima, so it was a bit hard to follow...but it was still a great read. Thanks!
1/15/2016 c1 ArmorOfGeddon
Sadly... it wasn't. It had it's moments, but I've always hated crossovers that go out of their way to introduce one character into a different setting well before canon events are underway... and then go even further out of their way to make said character an extra who has literally zero impact on the plot. Like, why even bother?

Granted, you did far more entertaining job of it than most, but it always struck me as jumping through a whole lot of hoops for a whole lot of nothing. The fact that Ranma here acted essentially nothing like his canon self save for a few moments was only icing on the disappointment cake. It's like you created an OC with Ranma's name and background, and then threw him into the setting as a side-character for some random slice-of-life snippets.
12/27/2015 c1 Dragish
It definitely was fun to read. I do agree that Ranma's stubbornness and self directedness really does make him a scary opponent.

It amuses me but also saddens me that it doesn't feel like the plot of Negima wasn't changed more by having Ranma being there but for a short story it was good enough.
98 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »