for A child-genius

9/1/2015 c1 Treant Balewood
Very fun to read, if not very detailed :( , Thanks for Writing !
8/23/2015 c1 28Puidwen
lmao
8/22/2015 c1 1EVA-Saiyajin
It was entertaining and well written, but I would have probably found him interfering against Cosmo Entelechia and not their looks more interesting, for one because I like changes from canon, you wouldn't have to worry about major divergences that close to the end of the story, and canon rehashes tend to get boring.

As is, spent a bit too much time with too little action.
8/21/2015 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
It was indeed very fun to read. One of the best Ranma crossovers I've ever read, near the top where the Dark Lords of of Nerima series stand.

It had been a long while since I fav-ed a new story but this deserves no less!
8/19/2015 c1 16BukkakeNoJutsu
Fan freaking tastic
8/18/2015 c1 That Zany Monk
It totally was.
8/18/2015 c1 10Wonderbee31
That was a fun read there, and really enjoyed all the snark and back and forth that Ranma gave and took, as well as a bit of a twist at the end with him setting himself up, looks like he can't even give himself a break lol.
8/17/2015 c1 3chaosmagez
Hilarious story. It was a great read.
8/16/2015 c1 30immortal7
This was a pleasure to read. I think I found the idea of an apathetic Ranma to be the funniest part.
8/15/2015 c1 1Arinor
It was. -6 I haven't read anything nearly as amusing in quite some time.
8/14/2015 c1 15Mr.Staypuft
Good story. Nicely done. But now I wish to see how things go from there.
8/14/2015 c1 4jgkitarel
I can see Ranma doing that to himself simply because he would find it amusing. After he sobered up, he would find it ironically hilarious, considering that Chao used a tactic he frequently used on his own father like that.

Come on, you have to admit, he is the type to pull such a stunt on his younger self for giggles.
8/14/2015 c1 Blackholelord
Okay the ending is funny. Boy Ranma is going to be annoyed with himself in the future. Add to the fact that he is going to marry two girls, and anyone else Chao might drag into it. As you stated she is like Nabiki in that way, thus considering that she ensure a polygamy marriage be possible, she likely ensure that all his crushes marry him. Heck, she might have Ranma also marry the vampire girl for the full of it all.
8/13/2015 c1 1aliesterus
Work of pure genius. Honestly I'd like to see the actual scene where Ranma flipped out though...
8/13/2015 c1 2wolf40k
Obviously I need to catch up on my negima as I haven't got that far yet.
Love the story though. Hears to hoping for a continuation.
98 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »