for A child-genius

8/8/2015 c1 3The Richmaster
Good story; I'd be interested if you were to do a few one-shots about it, e.g. Ranma's talk to the Dean about periods, whether anything interesting happened when Ranma was fixing the school building or maybe how drunk did Chao have to get future-Ranma to get him to sign the contracts.
8/8/2015 c1 3eSemmel
If this was indeed twice as fun to write as it was to read, you must have enjoyed yourself famously.
8/8/2015 c1 2Kariston Draconis
Hmmm... That was... y'know, yeah. A bit confusing at times, you seemed to imply at a couple of points that Ranma's curse was locked, or at least that's the way I read it, while other times you actually had the change occurring. Other than that though, it was kinda fun. I wonder what you'll bring us next time.
8/8/2015 c1 Weresmilodon
Very nice.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of this setting. Maybe some shorter adventures/hijinks?
8/8/2015 c1 Honebar
That was very entertaining. I liked how he stayed to the side and 'grew up' mentally. good job on this story. _
8/8/2015 c1 13fg7dragon
Absolutely fantastic.
8/8/2015 c1 The trolling SnarkLord
A great, hilarious story. What I really liked( the awesome humor aside) was Ranma's development, that is belieavable development due to his condition and life spent growing up(again). So, yeah...awesome. And gotta admit, the last bit had me falling of a chair in laughter.
8/8/2015 c1 gustavius3
Snickering through most of this and out right chortling in the last section... Good work.
98 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7