for Making A Move

7/7 c28 wandamarie
thank you for the story so far keep up the great work please update the great story when you get a chance to thank you
3/21 c28 1inuyasha16451
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please come back and update this soon
12/5/2021 c28 moonprincess97524
wonderful. I love this story so far and when you have the time and the muse for this story I look forward to more.
12/4/2021 c27 moonprincess97524
Wonderful chapter.
12/4/2021 c23 moonprincess97524
I am really loving Teddy and Tony's interactions, so sweet.
10/16/2021 c28 Zara1017
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON PRETTY PLEASE I will have this story bookmarked.
10/9/2021 c28 Shadowhuntinggallaghergirl
I just found this story and it is amazing! I would love to see it continued!
9/30/2021 c28 MishlerMcCann2
I’ve read your story so far and have to tell you what a wonderful job you have done with the characterization of all of the characters. HP/Avengers crossovers are one of my favorite types of stories, but it is difficult to find ones that are well-written and manage to stay true to both storylines. You have managed to merge the two worlds seamlessly and kept the characters true to themselves. I most assuredly hope that you are able to come back to this story someday and find your inspiration again. It would be a shame to never finish a story that is so unique to the genre and so well done. I’m adding this story to my favorites and follows in the sincere hope that I see it pop up as updated someday. Great job and good luck.
8/14/2021 c2 aGnamZer0
It was very sad but so beautiful. The bond between Teddy and Harry was reinforced a lot today.

I'm not a big fan of the endearing word 'cub'. Quite a few fics picturing Harry and Teddy do it. For those where Teddy is a werewolf (and thankfully the minority), it's understandable, but for the others, it doesn't make much sense. If it was Remus, being a werewolf himself, it would have been understandable too, but otherwise I don't like it.
6/30/2021 c25 jessicariddle87
Big Hero 6 one of my absolute favorite movies EVER! Good choice!
6/13/2021 c25 10AAu.27
People cry from watching Big Hero 6?
5/18/2021 c8 Donut
That went from 0 to 100 way to fast-
4/13/2021 c28 3sami1010220
This story is so cute! I hope you're able to finish it one day, great job!
3/21/2021 c28 tangielove
This is a beautiful written story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/14/2021 c8 MushroomGloomCorner
Potter patter my heart on a platter
914 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »