FanFiction.Net
for Dreamer

10h c33 cranapplejuicebox
OMG YOU'RE BACK YESS
7/13 c33 KimberlyJho-ann
yay! thanks for coming back! welcome!
7/8 c36 Jun
Oh my god, Jade’s so down bad for Zoe. With everyone around side-eyeing her taste. Also that little bit with Drew.

It’s hilarious, but then the ending hit.
7/7 c32 1DreamRiders
cant wait!
7/6 c36 1Joepart5
Cant wait to see the last olympian.
7/6 c35 Joepart5
Bruh this is like MJ in ghe new spiderman movies. I havent watched any of them.
7/4 c36 Eennio
loveeed this chapter! glad your back!
6/27 c36 Guest
Thanks for more filler
6/28 c36 laurent1991
Great Chapter! I can’t wait to learn more!
6/27 c36 Pjo crossovers
I think I found a good song that kinda lines up with jades current state. Cold, by Neffex
6/27 c36 the.apple.seed
THIS WAS SO GOOD
6/25 c10 Guest
yeah two things :
1. what's the point of writing a story if it just follows canon to the letter ?
2. why would your all knowing mc be surprised by thalia, when she just said the day before that she knows thalia is gonna show up ?
6/26 c36 TheGh0stK1ng
“She’s literally a princess. Is it weird to think she’s hot?” Gold. Absolute gold.
6/26 c36 UzuRunner
I'm always here for Jade simping over Zoe, because honestly? Same. I think my favorite parts were Jade saying "She can step on me?" and all the times the other campers called her crazy. I loved this chapter so much, and then the ending hit me like a steel baseball bat!

Congrats on grad school! I'm currently searching for jobs after getting my Bachelor's so I definitely know how you feel.

Keep up the fantastic work! I'm definitely looking forward to finding out how this ends!
6/26 c36 Doctor Doofenshmirtz
Man, I really hate the riordanverse. I always see fics for it, and can't help but to peak, and often see great writing... but a world where kids are born only to live a life of strife, fighting monsters just for the right to live, is a form of hell to me. The whole setup is just a form of torture, that I can't help but dislike.

The writing really isn't bad, but the weird comedic elements mixed in with the attempts to make the setup less grim never sit right with me.
1,535 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »