for The Secret of a Beating Heart

9/5/2018 c1 1key46812
I have to point this out but if a child goes missing then they file the report and start looking immediately. Some places will use social media to get the word out to everyone too.
8/4/2018 c4 2sjsreader
Wow! This story is really good! Sora is adorable. And his relationship with Riku is really sweet. I was wondering why Riku seems so much older than Sora, since they are only a year apart, but I suppose there’s lots of factors. One would be that I’m sure what Riku has been through would definitely make someone older. Two, Sora just acts really young.
Great job! I’m excited to follow this story!
Thanks for writing!
7/29/2018 c4 Guest
Ahhh I am hooked on this story. I love the personalities everyone has. I hope you continue on with the story, I want to see the photograph. :) Riku and Sora are so cute and it’s so well written!
4/15/2017 c3 5Faiika
Ooh just found this
Please please PLEASE tell me you aren't giving up on this
7/30/2016 c3 gima2618
Oh wow this is a great story
12/8/2015 c3 3Madu-ladu
Jeij they get to be together :D So the darkness is the Ansem :P interesting. I feel bad for Riku thought since one moment je was in his house and next he was in completly different space only recognising Sora. This chapters dreams were awesome btw. Keep up the good work! :D
11/24/2015 c2 Madu-ladu
No poor little Sora! D: I hope you will update sometime soon you left this in horrible cliffhanger! I want to know how Namine will help poor little Sora. Btw am I right to think that darkness is same person that helped to create Radiant carden? I got that vibe somehow. Anyway I liked this story lot. :D
8/28/2015 c2 Nebuchad
this story is absolutely wonderful I have enjoyed it so far but that cliff hanger!