for Tushah nash-vey K'dular

8/23/2015 c1 18sassyfriend
That is exactly how i have been feeling since he died as well. Just so hard to explain to those who don't understand why i was so attacted to him as Spock. I started watching Star trek in memory of my grandpa who watched it he wasn't a trekkie so to speak as mom told me but know what i didn't care i was so close to my grandpa and the only thing left of him was Star trek and so I started watching it and i fell in love with it. All the charters Spock, Kirk, Mccoy, Sulu, Chekov, Scotty, Christine and Uhula felt like real people and they felt like real friends i could turn to when i needed a laugh or just someone to share with. I loved watching them and sharing those awesome moments with them especally the threesome. Spock especally felt like a real friend and seemed to get exacttly how i felt being diffrent from everyone in my family. I would love to be able to share more with you.
8/11/2015 c1 You made me cry
That was absolutely beautiful! I read what you wrote on a whim and am very pleased that I did. You are amazing, and your words touched me like no others have in quite some time...thank you
8/10/2015 c1 Summer of '69
Right in the feels! No!
8/10/2015 c1 3Mystic Archer Horse
Yeah, he touched a lot of people. Even people he didn't know. When I found out, all I could think of was when I first saw him-that strange pointy eared green blooded alien that never lost his temper. I was a child. Him as Spock fascinated me to no end. Still does because I notice different things each time I watch. My little girl finds him fascinating. I did my own tribute to him when I first found out. A poem because he was a poet, as we all know.
8/9/2015 c1 7Saavikam69
Ty for your very touching tribute to Leonard Nimoy. Beautiful and touching.
8/9/2015 c1 Obsessive66